CHAPTER III. PASSENGERS AND BAGGAGE
21. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION, ARRANGEMENTS MADE BY ANA AND INFLIGHT MEALS
- (A) Hotel Accommodation
- Upon a Charterer's request, ANA may arrange for a hotel reservation on his/her behalf but will not assure the reservation. Any and all expenses incurred by ANA or its agent in arranging or attempting to arrange for such reservation shall be borne by the Charterer.
- (B) Arrangements Made by ANA
- In making arrangements for hotel or other services incidental to Carriage for a Passenger, ANA shall not be liable for any loss, damage or costs or expenses incurred by the Passenger or Charterer as a result of or in connection with such hotel or other services and/or arrangement therefor. The Charterer shall indemnify and hold ANA harmless from claims by Passengers arising out of or in connection with such use or denial.
- (C) In-flight Meals
- In-flight meals will, if served, be free of charge, except as otherwise provided in ANA's Regulations.