Value X Fare
* Fares are available on certain routes for certain periods only.
*A Passenger Facility Charge (Applicable for designated airports only) will be added to the fare.
* The availability of this fare is limited on each flight.
Children aged 3 or older
Please make your reservations and purchases using the ANA website.
Reservation and Purchasing Period
Value X fares go on sale for limited periods at non-regular intervals.
* Sales periods can be viewed on the Value X Fare page(*Japanese).
* Waitlisting is not available.
Day the reservation is made
* When booking multiple flights with different payment deadlines at the same time, the payment deadline which is closest will apply to all of the flights.
The reservation and the name of the passenger cannot be changed. Even if seats are available on an earlier flight to the same destination on the departure date, changes cannot be made.
If Premium class seats are available on the day of departure, upgrades can be purchased by paying an extra charge during check-in at the airport (Upgrades cannot be reserved). See here for details.
Refundable within 10 days after ticket validity.
Charge (Refund charge and Cancellation charge) will be applied.
・Payments can be made by credit card, with ANA SKY COINS, by online transfer, at convenience stores, or at banks.
・If using a connecting flight, the total cost will be the sum of the fares for each sector.
・When selecting [Value X Fare] for children aged 3-11, [Basic Fare/Value Fare (Child)] will be automatically applied if the Flex Child Fare (approximately 50% of regular Flex Fare) is lower.