Star Alliance Japan Airpass
- Sales of Star Alliance Japan Airpass ended on August 24, 2015.
To locations across JapanJust JPY10,000 per flight for any of them!For travelers flying to Japan on Star Alliance member or ANA flights, ANA offers any destination across Japan for only JPY10,000 per flight.You can take up to 5 flights including codeshare flights.
- *Fares and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.Additional conditions apply. Please contact one of the Star Alliance member airline reservation centers or your travel agent for the latest information.
You can purchase one to five coupons at the following fares:
|No. of Coupons||Fare||Consumption Tax|
|1||JPY 10,000||JPY 800|
|2||JPY 20,000||JPY 1,600|
|3||JPY 30,000||JPY 2,400|
|4||JPY 40,000||JPY 3,200|
|5||JPY 50,000||JPY 4,000|
- *Eligible routes: All domestic ANA routes within Japan
- *Consumption tax does not apply to the domestic sectors immediately connecting to/from international flights provided that the connection time between domestic flight and the international flight is less than 24hours.
- * Additional airport fees may apply.
Travel not permitted
August 1st, 2014-August 17th, 2014/December 19th, 2014-January 4th, 2015/ March 13th, 2015-March 30th, 2015/July 31st, 2015-August 16th, 2015/December 18th, 2015-January 3rd, 2016/March 11th, 2016-March 28th, 2016
- ● Residence outside Japan(Proof required at time of purchase)
- ● Applicable for passengers using international flights in any class on any airlines to or via Japan. Fare type applied on the international ticket must be round/circle/open jaw travel to/via Japan and must be issued outside of Japan. Passenger must arrive and depart on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights.
- ● Visit JAPAN Fare is limited to one (5 segments) per passenger per international trip and must be issued outside Japan.
Children / Infant Discount
- ● No discount applies for children.(Same as for adults)
- ● Free of charge for infants under the age of three and not occupying seats.
Reservation, Ticketing and Check-in
- ● Reservations must be confirmed for the first domestic sector. Once you have decided on the number of flight sectors, the dates of the remaining sectors may be left open and booked at any time before the departure of each domestic sector.(Once you have decided your schedule, please make an advance reservation.)
- ● Reservations may be accepted no more than 355 days before the departure date of each domestic sector.
- ● Payment and ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after making reservation.
- ● Ticketing must be completed before departure for Japan.(Tickets cannot be purchased inside Japan.)
- ● Upon request the passenger shall present proof of residence such as a passport/immigration stamp/visa. Additionally the international ticket must be presented at Check-in for domestic flights.
- ● Ticket must be issued on Star Alliance carriers' ticket stock (including BSP / ARC tickets).
- ● Please contactStar Alliance member airline reservation centers or your travel agent for reservations and to purchase tickets.(These fares cannot be purchased online) Depending on the country where the ticket was reserved and purchased, ticket service charges may be applied.
Free Baggage Allowance
- ● Free baggage allowance uses a piece system.
Tickets issued between June 1st, 2013 and January 7th, 2015: 23Kg X 1
Times other than the above: 23Kg X 2
Date Change, Routing Change, and Endorsement
- ● Rebooking is not permitted for the first domestic sector.However, change to an earlier flight is permitted at the airport on the day of departure on a stand-by basis.
- ● Rebooking for the remaining sectors is permitted at any time before departure.Coupons are valid for 60 days from the departure date of the first sector and before the expiration date of the international flight ticket.
- ● Change of routing is not permitted.
- ● Changing to another carrier is not permitted.
- ● Totally unused: Refund less a cancellation charge of JPY 5,000.
- ● Airpass partially unused: The refund will be the difference between the fare paid and the applicable normal fare for the portions used.
- ● Refunds shall be made at the original ticketing officeThey cannot be made in Japan.
*For refund requests, please contact ANA Branch office(overseas) or the travel agency which you made your reservation.