[When reserved and purchased through the WEB]
1) Reservation and purchase must be completed through ANA SKY WEB or ANA SKY MOBILE.
2) Payment and ticketing must be completed by 23:59 on the day 3 days prior to the departure from Japan.
3) Reservation for all segments must be confirmed before payment and ticketing.
*Other conditions apply. Please see here.
[When reserved or purchased through other channels]
1) Reservation must be made at least 3 days prior to departure from Japan.
2) Reservation for all segments must be confirmed before payment and ticketing.
*When reserved or purchased outside ANA SKY WEB or ANA SKY MOBILE, WEB fare does not apply.
Business class roundtrips, circle trips, and open-jaw trips.
|Duration of Stay||
Up to 3 months (excluding the arrival date).
- Child (2 - 11 years of age): 25% off adult fares
Reroutings on all sectors and date changes on outbound sectors are not permitted. Date changes on inbound sectors are permitted.
* Fare must be adjusted if the change results in a fare difference.
- 1 permitted each way in Japan.
- 1 permitted each way in Bangkok, Singapore, or Mumbai.
|Regulations for Routing||
- International flights to/from Japan: ANA flights only. Codeshare flights operated by Singapore Airlines and United are not permitted.
¥30,000 (¥22,500 for child) will be charged as a refund fee.
15% of the refund due will be charged as a refund fee. Refund due is the full amount of the fare paid less the applicable normal fare for travel flown. There may be no refund value.
To India, Biz-wari (Business class) on one way and Eco-wari Standard (Economy class) on the other way can be used in combination. In such case, the applicable fare is the half of the sum of Biz-wari and Eco-wari Standard roundtrip fares.