[When reserved and purchased through the WEB]
1) Reservation and purchase must be completed through ANA SKY WEB or ANA SKY MOBILE.
2) Payment and ticketing must be completed within 72 hours after making reservation or by 23:59 a day prior to the departure, whichever is earlier.
3) Reservation for all segments must be confirmed before payment and ticketing.
*Other conditions apply. Please see here.
[When reserved or purchased through other channels]
1) Ticket can be purchased anytime before departure, however, payment and ticketing must be completed by the deadline below.
For reservation made 91 days or more prior to departure from Japan: 7 days after making reservation.
For reservation made 90 days to 31 days prior to departure from Japan: 5 days after making reservation.
For reservation made 30 days or less prior to departure from Japan: 3 days after making reservation.
2) Reservation for all segments must be confirmed before payment and ticketing.
Economy class roundtrips and open-jaw trips.
|Period of Stay||
2 days or more and up to 2 months (excluding the arrival date).
- Child (2 - 11 years of age): 25% off adult fares
Reroutings are not permitted.
Outbound: Not permitted.
Not permitted on outbound.
* Fare must be adjusted if the change results in a fare difference.
- 1 permitted each way in Japan.
- 1 permitted each way in Hong Kong or Bangkok.
1 permitted outside Japan at ¥7,000.
|Regulations for Routing||
- Within Japan: ANA flights only. Surface transportation between cities within Japan is not permitted.
- International flights to/from Japan: ANA flights only.
- Other sectors: ANA, Thai Airways International, and Bangkok Airways flights only.
¥10,000 (¥7,500 for child) will be charged as a refund fee.
15% of the refund due will be charged as a refund fee. Refund due is the full amount of the fare paid less the applicable normal fare for travel flown. There may be no refund value.