How to use ''Smart-e Pick-up,'' a service which allows you to pick up your boarding pass using the Self Service Check-in machine.
Please be informed we cannot accept Smart-e Check-in service to the flight departing on/after July 1st, 2010.
To accompany the start of Internet Check-in, we will terminate Smart-e Check-in service to the flight departing on/after June 30th.
Customers who purchase tickets for International flights using
Smart-e Ticket and proceed using "Smart-e Check-in."
How to use
*ANA staff will confirm your travel documents on departure.
*It is applicable to pick up your boarding pass by only 2D bar code due to restriction of Self Service Check-in machines located at Beijing Airport and Shanghai-Pudong Airport.
All international flights departing from Narita, Osaka (Kansai International), Chubu, Haneda, Shanghai (Pudong/Hongqiao) and Beijing Airport
(only flight operated by ANA groups).
This service is currently suspended for customer who use Narita-Mumbai routes.
Up until 1 hour before the original departure time(45 minutes at Haneda Airport).
* Please make sure to pick up your boarding pass at least one hour before the original departure time. If you do not, your seating assignment will be cancelled.
For pick up at Narita Airport, please use the Self Service Check-in machine
at each zone.
The following cases are not applicable.
• Infants below the age of two who do not have a reserved seat.
• Making changes to the schedule or the seat number of the reservation.
• Using code-share flights with other airlines, or using ANA flight operated by other airlines.
• Using a group tour ticket.
• Using though check-in from other airport.