ANA to Launch a New English Version of the Corporate Web Booking Portal ANA @ desk
～ Business discounted fares with high flexibility on ANA Japan domestic flights ～
TOKYO - August 30, 2017- ANA, Japan's only 5-Star airline, will launch a new English version of the corporate booking portal, ANA@desk, on September 10, 2017. ANA@desk is an exclusively corporate portal that offers business discounts on ANA Japan domestic flights, enabling convenient purchase of business travel tickets with high flexibility. The Japanese portal, launched in 2002, is used by more than 4 million business travelers per year.
The new English version of the portal will be launched with the aim to meet the diverse needs of international corporations located in Japan. The ANA@desk's new screen structure, which is synchronized with the ANA official website ANA SKY WEB, and the optimal functions for smartphone users, will greatly facilitate the online Japan domestic ticket purchase.
ANA will continue developing more attractive and user friendly tools to provide an even further enhanced customer convenience.
< Image >
* To use ANA@desk, a corporate contract is necessary. For details, please visit (https://wb.biz.ana.co.jp/adesk/).
* ANA@desk is available for corporations registered in Japan.
In addition to the launch of the new English version of the portal, a renewed Japanese ANA@desk will be introduced.
Outline of the renewal:
- ① Renewal of the existing Japanese portal
- ・ The top page and the seat availability display will be renewed to be synchronized with the ANA official website. The new layout will also allow an optimized screen display on smartphones.
- ② Enhancement of the booking and ticketing function
- ・ A new round-trip search will be added to the availability search function, reducing the necessary steps for a search.
- ・ A new one step direct booking and ticketing function will be introduced, allowing the traveler to directly select the desired flight and fare.
- ・ Ticketing approval function will be available on smartphones.
※ The issuance of tickets with all open date sectors will no longer be available.
Contact: Naheel Dajany, ANA Corporate Communications TEL +81-3-6735-1111
ANA is the largest airline in Japan by revenues and passenger numbers. Founded in 1952, ANA flies today on 87 international routes and 121 domestic routes. The ANA group has 35,000 employees and a fleet of about 250 aircraft. In FY2016, it carried 52.1 million passengers and generated revenues of 1.77 trillion Japanese yen. ANA has been a member of Star Alliance since 1999, and has joint-ventures with United Airlines on trans-Pacific and Asia routes, and with Lufthansa, Swiss International Airlines and Austrian Airlines on Japan-Europe routes. Its Frequent Flyer Program, ANA Mileage Club, has more than 26 million members. ANA was voted Airline of the Year for 2013 by Air Transport World Magazine, and in 2017 was awarded five stars for the fifth consecutive year by the world's leading Airline and Airport review site, SKYTRAX. ANA is the launch customer and biggest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.