Delay in Flight Commencement of the New Boeing 777-300ER Aircraft and Change of Launch Date for New Brand and Service
Thank you for your continued loyal support of ANA.
We deeply regret to inform you that the new Boeing 777-300ER aircraft will not commence operation on Saturday, February 20, 2010 as scheduled, due to delay in development of Premium Economy seats.
The launch date for our new brand, "Inspiration of Japan" and the new services that was scheduled to be introduced along with the flight commencement of our new aircraft has also been changed due to this reason.
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause and kindly ask for your understanding at this time.
Commencement of flight and seating arrangement will be changed as follows.
(1) Commencement of new aircraft (Narita-New York route) and launch of new ANA brand, "Inspiration of Japan" (*)
Monday, April 19, 2010 (Scheduled)
New aircraft is scheduled to operate every other day until Sunday, May 9, 2010, and is scheduled to operate daily from Monday, May 10, 2010. Click here
Schedule, aircraft, seat specifications and seat maps are subject to change without prior notice.
(2) Changes of seat configuration of new aircraft (*)
Premium Economy seats scheduled to be installed will be tentatively replaced with Economy Class seats.
·Configuration Boeing 777-300ER aircraft
- First Class (8 seats)
- Business Class (68 seats)
- Premium Economy (24 seats¢Í0 seats)
- Economy Class (112 seats¢Í139 seats)
-Total: 212 seats¢Í215 seats
*Reason for changes in above(1)and(2): Delay in development of Premium Economy seats (Koito Industries, Ltd.: Headquarter located in Yokohama).
(1) Please click here for special ticket policies pursuant to delay in flight commencement of the new Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
(2) Passengers traveling on the Narita-New York route may not be able to make new seat assignments on certain sections on the aircraft due to change of aircraft configuration.
(3) An updated seat map will be provided on our website as soon as it is ready.
(4) Announcement regarding further details of our new products and services will be made on our website as soon as they are ready.
Please visit our website for information regarding reservations for Narita-New York flights on the new aircraft.
<Calling from Japan>
0120-029-691 (*Accessible via cell phones)
Business Hours: 8:00AM-7:00PM (Until March 31, 2010 on weekdays and Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays)
¡ãCalling from outside of Japan>
·Please click here to find a customer service center near you.
4. Additional Information
Premium Economy seats will be gradually installed on new aircrafts upon scheduled delivery of seats in August, 2010.
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd