Amendment to Conditions of Carriage (International Passenger and Baggage)
Thank you for using ANA.
ANA filed amendment to its Conditions of Carriage (International Passenger and Baggage) effective from September 1st, 2012.
- 1. Effective date
- September 1st, 2012
- 2. Amended Article
- (Reason) To change the procedure for itinerary change of totally unused ticket
○ Article 7 (REROUTING, FAILURE TO CARRY AND MISSED CONNECTIONS)
- (Reason) To clarify refund period
○ Article 13 (REFUNDS)
- (Reason) To clarify how to count the day for ticket validity etc.
○ Article 4 (TICKETS) etc.
- (Reason) To change wordings due to harmonization with Domestic Conditions of Carriage
○ Article 1 (DEFINITIONS) etc.
The amended Conditions of Carriage can be shown on ANA Sky Web and other ANA Group's web site.
August 17th, 2012
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.