Passengers aged 20 years and over who have purchased eligible flights operated by ANA Group with ANA flight number, and departing from Narita/Haneda Airport on International route on that day.
Eligible Lounge for this service is ANA LOUNGE located at Narita and Haneda Airport.
Passengers aged under 20 years must be accompanied by a person aged 20 years or over.
Does not apply to tickets for some types of Fares.
Ticket purchased at other airlines or traval agencies may not be accepted.
- Make your reservation prior to departure using the "ANA My Choice" button on the Optional Services page, which appears after purchasing your ticket on ANA SKY WEB.
Inquiry : [ANA My Choice Desk]
Business hours (JPN time) : 9:00-18:00 (All year around)
Reservations close at 18:00 pm on the day before your flight.
How to Use this Service
Having made your reservation prior to departure, come to Ticket Counter at Narita/Haneda
Airport and give your name.
Upon paying the fee, you will receive a Lounge Coupon. Please note that the fee is only payable Japanese yen in cash.
Please hand your Lounge Coupon to Reception when you enter the Lounge.
- Service Fee
- 5,000 Japanese yen per person per access
Children aged under 2 years who are accompanied by persons aged 20 years or over may enter free of charge.
- Please note:
- Lounge Coupons may only be used by the person whose name is written on the front of the coupon. Each coupon may only be used once and is valid for Lounge access for one person.
- Lounge Coupons may only be used before departure, at the airport lounge of issue, and on the date of issue.
- If the Lounge is full, you may be asked to use a different Lounge, or you may not be able to access to the Lounge with refund.
- ANA "Diamond Service", "Platinum Service" member, ANA Super Flyer's card member and Star Alliance Gold member are allowed to use the lounge free of charge by submitting member's card. Also, passengers flying on some applicable fares may be allowed to use some lounge free of charge. Details can be found here.