Code share flights
Code share means
A codeshare flight is a flight which has an ANA flight number (airline code: NH), but is operated by a partner airline. ANA is expanding the number of codeshare flights that is available to customers by partnering with airlines from various regions. This enables smoother, more convenient flight connections between cities around the world. If a flight is a codeshare flight, customers will be informed of the airline which will operate the flight when making the reservation.
Points to Note
Codeshare flights are operated with the partner airline's aircraft and flight crew. Advance seat selection, the handling of irregularities, and other policies will be based on the operating airline's conditions of carriage and may differ from ANA's own policies. For detailed information, please inquire at the time of the reservation or contact the relevant operating airline directly.
<Items Applicable to ANA's Conditions of Carriage>
- Acceptance of Baggage/Baggage Allowance
Handling will comply with International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations as well as notices that are issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada, so please confirm the details when making the reservation.
<Items Applicable to the Operating Airline's Conditions of Carriage>
- Reservation acceptance periods and deadlines
- Advance seat selection
[Terms and Conditions of Transport]
- Animals (including service dogs)
- Passengers with special needs*
- Denied boarding
- Checked baggage restrictions
- Dangerous goods and oversize baggage restrictions
- Check-in deadlines
- Compensation when seats cannot be provided due to overbooking
- Compensation when baggage is lost or damaged
- Handling of irregularities (delays, cancellations, etc.)
*Some operating airlines may not be able to accommodate customers who require special arrangements, including customers using stretchers or portable oxygen concentrators (POCs).