Menu Examples: March ～ May 2015
- International Cuisine
- Appetizers include soymilk bavarois, steamed sea urchin and jellied asparagus with lightly smoked scallops. We present for your delight the exquisite yet subtle flavors of the "Yonemura School" of cooking, which has earned stellar marks worldwide as both French and Japanese cuisine.
Routes : Narita / Haneda ⇒ Europe / Bangkok / Singapore / Jakarta (except late night flights)
- Japanese Cuisines
- ANA chefs specially planned and prepared this original menu. Sense the subtle shifting of the seasons through these offerings of washoku, the traditional cuisine in which Japan invests such pride and commitment. For an accompanying beverage, we recommend the national liquor favorites of sake rice wine or shochu distilled spirits.
Routes : Narita / Haneda ⇒ North America / Europe (Except late night flights and Honolulu)
- International Cuisine
- Savor ANA's special cuisine at an altitude of 10,000 meters. It features original dishes created by ANA Western chefs and exquisite pairings of food and wine.
Routes : Narita / Haneda ⇒ North America (Except late night flights and Honolulu)
- Dessert Selection
- Collaboration desserts with Masayasu Yonemura, creative chef of multiple Michelin Star fame, known for combining the spirit of Japanese and Western cuisine.
Routes : Narita / Haneda ⇒ North America / Europe / Bangkok / Singapore / Jakarta (Except late night flights and Honolulu)
- Local Cuisine
- Tottori Prefecture
- Savor the beloved home cooking from Tottori in northwestern Honshu - native, tender itadaki, dune-harvested rakkyo pickles, and Japan Sea crabmeat.
Routes : Narita / Haneda ⇒ Bangkok / Singapore / Jakarta (Except late night flights)
- Japanese Cuisine
- For appetizers, partake of a combination of Japanese omelet, deep-fried prawns and other nostalgic home-cooked flavors. The main dish, grilled cutlass fish with butterbur and miso paste, is prepared with the seasonal ambience keenly in mind. From the kitchen of Tsuyama - Japanese cuisine that evokes flavors savored in the home.
Routes : Narita / Haneda ⇒ China / Taiwan / Manila
Ned Goodwin MW Wines picked by Goodwin and Inoue will be served. Katsuhito Inoue Kazuhiko Ota Japanese sake selected by Ota will be served. Seiichi Koshimizu Hibiki, meaning resonance in Japanese, is the utmost blended Suntory's whisky.
Hibiki 17 Years will be served.
The finest choice of red and white wines produced by top caliber wineries from around the world, were selected to compliment the menu in our Business Class. Enjoy popular well-balanced wines or discover new labels.
ANA's champagne "Champagne Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve"(France) received the Silver Medal by the U.K. magazine Business Traveller's "Cellars in the Sky Awards" 2013, which recognize airlines worldwide for the best vintages served and the finest wine cellars onboard.
We invite you to enjoy light dishes whenever you want. You will find these dishes are a delicious follow-up to alcoholic beverages.
Rich-tasting miso ramen "Daichi"
No meat is used in producing these noodles. Instead, soybeans are used to create a topping with the texture and flavor of meat, making the ramen even healthier. The noodles used in the dish are also unique, as they are cut into flat strips. Savor the depth and richness of the nostalgic miso flavor.
Routes : North America (except Honolulu) ⇒ Japan, and Japan - Jakarta / Delhi / Mumbai
Tonkotsu (pork broth) ramen "Soraton"
Savor this luscious combination of thick broth, extra-thin noodles and fragrant sesame-based oil.
Routes : Japan - Europe / Singapore / Bangkok, and Japan ⇒ North America(except Honolulu)
Rice crackers "Arare"
Enjoy the traditional Japanese rice crackers "Arare".
(Suitable for Vegetarians and are Halal Certified)
Routes : Japan - North America (except Honolulu) / Europe / Singapore / Bangkok / Jakarta / Delhi / Mumbai
From December 2014, ANA introduces new in-flight meals created in collaboration with some of the world's most highly acclaimed hotels and restaurants in Thailand, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and Los Angeles on flights from these countries to Japan. Collaboration menus by our partners in Taiwan and India will continue to be served on board in 2015.
Click here for more details.
Below dishes prepared with ingredients from Kansai region will be served on Business Class departing from Osaka (Kansai).
- Japanese Cuisine ～Washoku～
(March only. Except Shanghai route)
Begin with appetizers - croquettes of octopus from the seas of Akashi, paired with select Kobe beef served in roast beef style. For sashimi delight, savor sea bream marinated between sheets of kelp. The main dish is inobuta (wild boar and pig hybrid) raised in Wakayama Prefecture. The consummate sweet fattiness of this pork literally melts in the mouth.
- International Cuisine
The main dish ("Kishu Umedori") refers to a brand of chicken from Wakayama Prefecture noted for being raised on feed mixed with plum vinegar. Savor two different styles - stewed thigh meat and deep-fried breast - with a select side of veggies.
As the final touch, passengers who order Japanese cuisine will be served a regional sweet , specially selected by our cabin crew, to complement the dinner selections from the "Kansai" district of Western Japan.
March: Jyou Jyou Matcha petite cookies / April: Mu-byou-soku-sai baked treat / May: ICHIGO "fuwari" pastry
- *Content is subject to change without prior notice. Your choice of meal may not always be available.
- *Sample image.