- To ANA, "Connoisseur" is the embodiment of the ultimate host: someone with great knowledge in entertaining your palate. With the professional expertise of master chefs, beverage specialists and ANA chefs, we open new frontiers in the art of dining 30,000 feet in the sky. Welcome to the finest dining experience, only available on ANA.
- Enhanced Services in Premium Economy
In addition to the regular Economy Class meal and drink service, Premium Economy customers can enjoy more of our exclusive services.
- ・Sparkling wine
- ・Business Class Red ・White Wine
- ・Business Class sake
- ・Soup or rice porridge
- ・Mini soba noodles (North America routes)
- ・Mini ramen noodles (Europe routes)
- ・Business Class desserts
- * Service of soup, noodles and desserts is available after the first meal and before the second meal.
- * Services vary depending on flight conditions. Dessert is not available on flights departing late at night.
- * Stock is limited. Please accept our apology if your choice is not available.
- Routes : Narita/Haneda ⇒ North America, Europe
Enjoy your blissful moment with our one-of-a-kind beverages.
- Fresh-squeezed kabosu citrus fruits, grown in Oita Prefecture of Kyushu under the full sun. The subtle tang and sweet honey blend perfectly, making a refreshing treat for the body and soul.
- Blend coffee using 100% Arabica beans grown with love, care and the blessing of sun and soil. All beans undergo the strictest of quality control. With the perfect balance of fragrance and sharp, bitter and sweet taste, each cup offers a satisfying in-flight break.
Candies are available.
Self-service of snacks and bananas are available on North America and Europe routes.
- *Content is subject to change without prior notice. Your choice of meal may not always be available.
- *Sample image.