Boarding priorities at a Domestic Flight boarding gate
1. Pre-boarding processing service
・Passengers requiring assistance with a wheelchair, etc.
Your boarding ticket will be processed before boarding begins.Once the aircraft becomes operational, you will be boarded first.
* If you wish to use this service, please contact ANA's boarding gate staff at your earliest convenience.
* Please note that the service may not be available in some cases depending on the flight status.
2. Priority boarding service
・Diamond Service Members*1
・Platinum Service Members
・Super Flyers Members
・Star Alliance Gold Members
・Passengers flying in the Premium class
*1 Regardless of boarding class,ANA Diamond Service Members are given boarding priority.
You will be boarded first once boarding begins.
- *Please note that the service may not be available in some cases depending on the flight status.
3. All other passengers are boarded.
Please come to the boarding gate at least 10 minutes prior to your departure.
Multiple boarding entrances are set up based on seat alphabets for boarding of a large-capacity aircraft (Boeing 777).
- * This may not apply at some airports even for large-capacity aircraft operations.
- * Please follow the instructions given by the ground staff or indicated on the information guideboard at the boarding bridge when boarding the airplane.
- * The image is an example for some aircraft models. Please follow the instructions given by the ground staff or indicated on the information guideboard at the boarding bridge when boarding the airplane.