Board in Style with the ANA Domestic "SKiP Service"
STEP1 Reservation, Purchase & Seat Request
After you have completed reservation, purchase and seat allocation, access the Reservation Details Confirmation screen on the ANA Website, and check whether the SKiP Service is available.If the SKiP icon is displayed next to the seat number, the SkiP Service is available (on the mobile site you will see a ♪ icon). If you need a receipt, please use an Automated Check-in Machine at the airport or print one using the Receipt Data Web Display Service on your computer.
- *ANA Mileage Card Club members must register their 10-digit Membership No. at the time of reservation.
Refer to Operation of the Automated Check-In Machine for how to register using Automated Check-in.
*The SkiP Service may not always be available, for example with some discount fares.(Please proceed to the Automated Check-in Machine or Check-in Counter)
What to Bring
Please bring with you one of the following when checking your baggage or going through a security checkpoint or boarding gate.
2D barcodes obtainable from the ANA app
1) Pass registered on iPhone Passbook/Wallet app*1
2) ANA Mileage Club digital Membership Card
2D barcode is displayed on Apple Watch by connecting to the iPhone
Any changes to your reservation (includes seat assignment changes) will not be automatically updated. You will need to get your Wallet boarding pass one more time for the changes to update.
If you collect your barcode using Passbook/Wallet, you will be notified of changes in flight status or departure times through the pass.
* If the ANA application is installed, in your iPhone, the same information can be displayed on your Apple Watch.
* The Barcode is non-transferable.
Collected on ANA Website (PC)
Collected on ANA Website (SP)
Collected on ANA Website (Cellular phone)
For customers who plan to board using the IC function (ANA Mileage Club members)
ANA Mileage Club Edy Card, or ANA Card with IC functionality
(Rakuten Edy*2, Suica*3, PASMO*4)
*The SKiP Service can also be used with the OSAIFU-KEITAI® on smart watches.
- *If your Membership No. has changed due to renewal or re-issue of your Mileage Club Card, your old Membership No. will still be registered in your OSAIFU-KEITAI® , and you will need to update your Membership No. For details on how to register your new Membership No., click here
- *Please be aware that a 2D barcode for payment at a convenience store cannot be used with the SkiP Service.
- *Please use an ANA Mileage Club Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica) that has the same Membership No. used in your reservation when you pass through the Security checkpoint and boarding gate.
- *Barcodes collected using an Android device, Y!mobile or PDA that does not support the OSAIFU-KEITAI® can also be used to access the SkiP Service.
*1 "Passbook"/"Wallet" are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.Passengers using devices (except iPad) running Apple iOS 6 or later, up to iOS 8, can use "Passbook". Passengers using devices (except iPad) running iOS 9 can use "Wallet".
*2 "Rakuten Edy" is a pre-paid electric money service provided by Rakuten Group.
*3 "Suica" is a service provided by East Japan Railway Company.
*4 "PASMO" is a registered trademark of PASMO Company.
*5 "OSAIFU-KEITAI®" is a registered trademark of NTT DoCoMo, Inc.When boarding with the OSAIFU-KEITAI® (digital wallet) OSAIFU-KEITAI JACKET 01, processes must be confirmed in advance.Please also note that, SIM-free devices and MVNO (discounted SIM), feature phones powered by Android is not applicable for use of the SKiP Service.
With baggage to check in
Passengers with baggage to check should proceed straight to the Baggage Counter.
Touch your ANA Mileage Club Edy Card, ANA Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica), OSAIFU-KEITAI® (digital wallet) or 2D barcode to check your baggage.
No baggage to check in
STEP2 Pass Through Security Checkpoint
How to pass through
- Touch your ANA Mileage Club Edy Card, ANA Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica), OSAIFU-KEITAI® (digital wallet) or 2D barcode against the ticket reader.
*Check-in will be completed upon tapping the 2D barcode.
- Please wait while your Security Certificate is printed.
*Please keep your security certificate in a safe place until arrival at your destination.
Important changes to be aware of
- *Please be aware that your carry-on baggage will be checked and a body check will be performed at the Security checkpoint. ANA thanks you in advance for your cooperation.
- *Please note that should you not pass through the Security checkpoint at least 15 minutes prior to departure, you may not be able to board the flight, regardless of whether or not reservation was completed.
- *Please use Departure Security Checkpoint A or B at Sapporo (Chitose) Airport, and Departure Security Checkpoint B or C at Okinawa (Naha) Airport.
STEP3 Use Ticket Reader at Boarding Gate
How to pass through
- Touch your ANA Mileage Club Edy Card, ANA Card with IC functionality (Rakuten Edy or Suica), OSAIFU-KEITAI® (digital wallet) or 2D barcode that you used at the security checkpoint against the ticket reader.
- Please wait while your Boarding Information Slip is printed.
Important changes to be aware of
- *Please note that should you not be present at the boarding gate at least 10 minutes prior to departure, you may not be able to board the flight, regardless of whether or not reservation was completed.
- *If you use your cellular phone at the ticketing gate, please be sure to turn off its power as soon as the doors of the aircraft are closed upon boarding.