ANA Domestic flights ⇔ANA Domestic flights
(1) Through check-in
Passengers connecting from a domestic flight to a domestic flight (including a flight of Interline Traffic agreement carrier) must present all tickets, IC card or two-dimensional barcode to the final destination for through check-in. Your baggages also can be checked in all the way to the final destination (up to 3 sectors).
Through check-in is accepted up to 3 sectors.Flights to any codeshare partner flights(AIR DO(ADO), Solaseed Air(SNA), Star Flyer(SFJ), IBEX Airlines(IBX), Oriental Air Bridge(ORC)) are also available to through check-in.
(2) SKiP Service for connecting flights
If your connecting flights (up to 3 sectors) are booked within the same reservation record, you can go directly to a security check point at the airport (SKiP service).
Hold a medium (E-ticket, ANA Mileage Club card or cell phone with IC function, or downloaded two-dimensional barcode) which has your booking information over the reader to go through security check point and proceed to boarding gate.
Please note that it is not possible to use the SKiP Service in the following cases, so passengers must check in at an automated check-in machine or the airport counter.
- -Passengers who have tickets of connecting flights 4 sectors or more
- -Passengers who book each sector separately (In this case, SKiP service is available just for each sector)
- -Itineraries departing from the same airport on the same day were booked separately (excluding passengers boarding using a two-dimensional barcode)
- -Passengers connecting to international flights.
(3) Minimum connecting time
To help ensure that your trip goes smoothly, please allow enough time to transit. Please refer to the following requirements.
Additional time may be required for connecting passengers requiring assistance. Please consult with theANA Disability Desk.
ANA Domestic flights ⇔Domestic flights
● Transit at Haneda airport
- ・to ANA/ADO/SNA/SFJ(Kansai/Yamaguchi Ube/Fukuoka) flights --- over 25 min.
- ・to SFJ (Kitakyusyu)/JAL group flights --- over 50 min.
● Transit at Osaka (Itami/Kansai) airport
- ・to ANA/IBX/SFJ flights --- over 25 min.
- ・to JAL Group flights (Kansai Airport) --- over 30 min.
- ・to JAL Group flights (Itami Airport)
until August 2016 --- over 30 min.
September 2016 to March 2018 --- over 40 min.*
- *Due to construction work at Itami Airport, the time required for transfer will be longer during the indicated period.
Please note that there may be changes to the applicable period.
● Transit at other airports
- ・to ANA/ADO/SNA/IBX/ORC/SFJ --- over 20 min.
- ・to JAL group flights (at Narita, over 50 min.) --- over 30 min.
- *JAL group: JAL/JTA/JAC/RAC
Transfer between airports
|Tokyo||Between Haneda and Narita||180 min.|
|Osaka||Between Itami and Kansai
Between Itami and kobe
Between Kansai and Kobe
|Kyushu||Between Fukuoka and Kitakyushu
Between Fukuoka and Saga
Between Kitakyushu and Saga
|Hokuriku||Between Komatsu and Toyama
Between Komatsu and Noto
Between Toyama and Noto
|Sanyo||Between Hiroshima and Iwakuni||215 min.|
|Hokkaido||Between Chitose and Okadama||150 min.|
*Includes time required for transportation between airports.
(4) Notes Regarding the Connecting Airport
- ・At some airports, arrival and departure lobby may be at the same area,and you can directly go to your next gate.Make sure to check the latest boarding gate by Self Service Check-in machine.
- ・A SKiP terminal is available at the transit facilities provided at Haneda Int'l Airport.When proceeding to the second floor departure gate from the airport's transit facilities, for security purposes, you will need to touch the ANA IC card or two-dimensional barcode you used at your point of initial departure to the SKiP terminal provided.
ANA Domestic flights ⇔International flights
Connections from ANA Domestic to ANA International Flights
For connections to international flights, please complete your check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
At all Japan domestic airports, except Obihiro, Kitakyushu and Iki airport, you can check-in through to ANA international flight and your baggage will be carried to the destination. Please complete your check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
If multi-airport transit (e.g. Haneda-Narita or Itami-Kansai) is included in the itinerary, baggage check-in is required at the departure airport of international flight.
* More details for ANA international flight, click "Notice for Customers on International Flights."
*Those passengers who have checked in online fromOnline Check-in for both domestic and international flights, please check infromation from Transfers from Domestic to International Flights.
International connection Check-in Counter
Through check-in to international flights can be performed at the "Check-In Counter" (it is currently not possible to use an automated check-in machine or SKiP Service).
At the following airports, International check-in counter is located. Please proceed to the designate counter as below.
|Counter No.||18||K1||South Terminal
|Terminal 2 1F
Passengers who have completed Online Check-in through international flights do not need to check in at the airport.Please proceed to Baggage check-in counter directly.At the following airports, please proceed to designate counter as below*.
|Counter No.||18||Terminal 2 2F
7, 24, 42
|Terminal 2 1F
* Bag check-in is available at the bag check-in counter when the counter mentioned above closes.
Minimum Connection Time
When connecting from ANA domestic flights to ANA international flights*1, please ensure that you allow sufficient time as indicated in the following guidelines.
|ANA domestic flights
→ ANA international flights
|45 min.||70 min.||55 min.||60 min.||180 min.||180 min.||230 min.|
|ANA international flights
→ ANA domestic flights
|75 min.||80 min.||60 min.||60 min.||180 min.||180 min.||210 min.|
*1International codeshare flights operated by partner airlines are not included.
*2 Including approximate time required for transferring between airports.
Connecting from ANA domestic flights to international flights of other airlines
Minimum Connection Time
The minimum connection time differs by the connecting airport and airline. For details, please contact ANA.