New Online Services
*Select the period to show past information.
February 17, 2016
[International Flights] The reservation screen for ANA international flight awards is now even easier to use!
- ①The terms and conditions for each type of flight award are more clearly indicated.
- ②Flights can be sorted much more easily.
- ③Flights which are eligible for the selected flight award are displayed automatically, allowing customers to choose their outbound and return flights with less hassle.
July 18, 2014
[Domestic] Expanded Flight Status Notification service!
From July 18, 2014, we are expanding our Flight Status Notification service.
We will e-mail you when checking the weather conditions for your flight or operating a restricted service.
In addition, we previously only e-mailed customers regarding the status of their flight if they had already completed payment and made a seat request. However, we have expanded this service and will now notify customers who have made a reservation (excluding certain customers such as those in tour groups).
- *Only Flight Status Notification e-mails are sent 24 hours a day.We thank you for your understanding in advance.
April 1, 2014
[Domestic] Flight tickets purchased with ANA SKY COIN are now eligible for refund!
Domestic flight tickets purchased with ANA SKY COINS can now be refunded to the original ANA SKY COIN account so long as the ANA SKY COINS are still within their term of validity when the refund procedure is carried out, even if a reservation is changed or a refund is made due to the customer's circumstances.
Enjoy even greater flexibility in the skies with ANA SKY COIN!
- *International flight tickets purchased with ANA SKY COIN are refunded in cash. Please note that it is not possible to credit your ANA SKY COIN or Miles account.
- *Any refund or cancellation charges arising from when the refund is made will be allocated by priority from the ANA SKY COIN account used when making the purchase.
- *When refunding payment for flight tickets made with a combination of ANA SKY COIN and a credit card, please note that the timing of refund to the ANA SKY COIN account and credit card will differ.
April 1, 2014
[Domestic] Application for "ANA Easy Travel for Kids" service can be made via the ANA website!
Reservation completion screen
Online application via the ANA website is now available for the "ANA Easy Travel for Kids" service for children who are traveling alone.
After making a reservation for your child, click the button "ANA Easy Travel for Kids Registration" in the reservation completion screen or reservation details screen to arrange this optional service.
After completing the required items, agree to the important notes and then register.After registering, print out the application form and present it at the Easy Travel counter at the departure airport on the day of boarding.
- *To cancel your registered details after registering for the "ANA Easy Travel for Kids" service via the ANA website, please contact the ANA Reservation and Information Center.
January 23, 2014
[Domestic] Issue period for Receipt Data Web Display Service has been extended!
The issue period for the Receipt Data Web Display Service has been extended from "from purchase until 11 days after boarding" to "1 year from purchase of your flight ticket"!
In addition, previously the receipt data for the charges incurred in the event of a refund was "once only at the point of processing", but can now be used any number of times within the issue period.
On the ANA website, open "Customers with a Reservation [ Mybooking ]" and click the "Search Receipt/Boarding Certificate" button.
Feel free to make use of the improved Receipt Data Web Display Service!
- *The service cannot be used in certain cases, such as when at least 1 year has elapsed from the point of purchasing the flight ticket.
For details, see Receipt Data Web Display Service – Usage Guide.
January 23, 2014
[Domestic] Boarding Certificate can now be issued via the ANA website!
A "Boarding Pass" for domestic routes can now be issued via the ANA website.
On the ANA website, open "Customers with a Reservation [ Mybooking ]" and click the "Search Receipt/Boarding Pass" button.
- *A Boarding Pass can be issued per customer per single flight (only for the customer himself/herself).It cannot be issued for multiple persons or flights.
- *It may not be possible to issue a Boarding Pass in certain cases.
- *A Boarding Pass issued via the ANA website can be used in the same way as one issued by the ANA Reservation and Information Center or at the airport.