Applicable For New Tickets Issue At
|Ticketing Service Charge Amount [Each Ticket]
|ANA Singapore City Office Ticketing Counter
ANA Singapore Airport Counter
ANA Singapore Customer Service Center
|Ticket Issued on/before 02 October 2011 : SGD50
Ticket Issued on/after 03 October 2011 : SGD80
Applicable Fares :
• Applicable for all published fares
• Child fares and infant occupying a seat, the same rate applies
• Same rate applies for International and Domestic tickets.
Ticketing Service Charge is not applicable to :
• TSC will not apply for online ticket purchases, Award tickets, Infant not occupying a seat and Cabin Baggage tickets. [TSC shall apply when Cabin Baggage ticket is issued on its own]
• Voluntary refund : TSC is not refundable.
• Involuntary refund : TSC will be refunded for fully unutilized ticket and partially used ticket.
Regardless of the origin of travel, TSC will be applied only once at the time of ticketing.
If separate tickets are cross-referenced and issued at the same time, such tickets are subject to the TSC together for the whole itinerary.
For Example: (Ticket Issued From 03 October 2011).
Singapore [SIN] - Tokyo [NRT] - New York [NYC] - Tokyo [NRT] - Singapore [SIN] ticket
Star Alliance North America Air pass
• When SIN-NRT-NYC-SIN ticket and the Star Alliance North America Air pass are issued together, SGD80 shall apply. However, when the above tickets are purchased separately, SGD80 shall apply at the time of SIN-NRT-NYC-NRT-SIN ticket issuance, and SGD80 is payable again at the time of the Star Alliance North America Air pass ticket issuance.
Total amount payable will be SGD160.
• When ANA issues a ticket which is cross-referenced to a ticket purchased at travel agents or other airlines, TSC shall be collected.
For further information, please contact : ANA Singapore Tel : (65) 6323-4333