Redeem your miles for Hotels.com US$ e-Gift Card.
- (1) 12,000 miles → US$100 e-Gift Card
- (2) 24,000 miles → US$200 e-Gift Card
ANA Mileage Club members residing outside of Japan
- ※Please ensure your address outside of Japan is registered correctly with ANA Mileage Club, before you apply to redeem your miles. View/Change your address
How to Apply
Please select 12,000 mile plan or 24,000 mile plan and click the ‘Redeem miles’ button below. You will be directed to the application page.
- * Only 1 e-Gift Card can be accepted per redemption. If you would like two or more e-Gift Cards, please apply again.
- * A valid e-mail address is required to apply to redeem your miles.
How to Use e-Gift Card
e-Gift Card Redemption Code and PIN are issued 7 days after applying for you to redeem you miles.
Please log in to ANA SKY WEB and check your e-Gift Card Redemption Code and PIN.
Please visit the Hotels.com US website (English only) and enter your e-Gift Card Redemption Code and PIN upon paying your room charge online in US$.
- * To check your e-Gift Card Redemption Code and PIN, please click “e-Gift Card Redemption Code Review” at the Members Service area of ANA SKY WEB.
Please ensure you use your e-Gift Card within 12 months of applying to redeem your mileage.
You will be unable to renew your e-Gift Card Redemption Code and PIN after 12 months.
* Please ensure the following browser settings when using the Hotels.com US website (English only).
・Language = English
・Country = United States
・Currency = USD
If you do not select the above settings, you may be directed to another country site for Hotels.com and you will be unable to use your e-Gift Card upon payment. Learn More
- * If you are using one e-Gift Card per payment, please enter your e-Gift Card Redemption Code and PIN at the Hotels.com US website(English Only). Learn More
- * If you are using two or more e-Gift Cards per payment, please call Hotels.com on +1-888-999-4468 (Support in Japanese and English will be available.) after registering as a member with Hotels.com, before making a reservation.
- * If you cancel your booking paid by your e-Gift Card, within free cancellation period, the amount you paid by your e-Gift Card for your booking will be refunded on a new e-Gift Card and Hotels.com will e-mail you.
- * Mileage expiration date is based on Japan time. Please make sure to use miles before the expiration date.
- * Once your application has been accepted, no cancellation or mileage refund is allowed.
- * Your e-Gift Card is only valid when used upon payment in US$ at the Hotels.com US website (English only).
- * Your e-Gift Card is only valid when you pay online in advance. It may not be used when paying at the hotel.
- * Family Account Service cannot be used.
- * ANA and Hotels.com are not responsible for any theft or loss of your e-Gift Card. Your e-Gift Card is never reissued under any circumstances.
- * Your e-Gift Card is not redeemable for cash unless required by law.
- * Your e-Gift Card is not a physical card. Not a credit or debit card. Not reloadable.
- * CARDCO CXXXIX, Inc. is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. CARDCO may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee, without recourse. If delegated, the assignee, and not CARDCO, will be sole obligor to card owner. Use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- * For more information about e-Gift Card, please contact Hotels.com at +1-888-999-4468. (Support in Japanese and English will be available.) For help with your reservation after your booking, please call +1-800-246-8537.