First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, the issuer of ANA CARD U.S.A. reserves the right to change the account terms should your credit profiles
change or for other reasons described in the Terms and Conditions. All changes in terms will be subject to the requirements of applicable law.
¹ Please check “Important Information” stated on this page for more details. ² 5,000 bonus miles will be credited to your ANA Mileage Club account by the end of following month from your first qualifying purchase. †For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees, and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
From October 1, 2013 to October 31, 2013 (Purchasing Period for Airline Tickets)
When you register for the camapign from the link above, earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on your card by purchasing ANA air tickets
through ANA North American website using ANA CARD U.S.A. during the purchase period.*
*For normal condition, one mile for every dollar spent on your card.
- Double ANA Mileage Club miles will be credited by the end of December 2013.
- Purchasing period for ANA air tickets is from October 1, 2013 – October 31, 2013 in U.S. Pacific Time.
- It takes approximately 4 weeks to receive ANA CARD U.S.A. after applying for the card. Please allow enough time to apply to participate in the campaign.
- Double miles not applicable when you refund a ticket.
- Miles will be credited to ANA CARD U.S.A. primary cardholder's ANA Mileage Club account.
- This campaign requires registration. Please register for the campaign from the link above.
- The card is issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license by Visa U.S.A., Inc.