May 14, 2012 (Monday) 3:00 p.m. - November 15, 2012 (Thusday) 7:59 a.m. (Japan Standard Time)
★If you do not register you will not be eligible to take part in the campaign.
★Follow the instructions at the bottom of this screen to register to participate. Please confirm the following campaign overview and proceed to registration for participation.
★You can register to take part in this campaign at any time during the set dates.
May 14, 2012 (Monday) - November 14, 2012 (Wednesday)
The top fifteen passengers who fly the largest number of different Star Alliance member airlines* on eligible flights, and have fulfilled the following conditions will receive 15,000 bonus miles.
* When you take more than one flight by one airline, it is still counted as ‘one’.
ANA Mileage Club members must be aged 18 or older.
Flights operated by Star Alliance member airlines.
All fares applicable for ANA Mileage Club flight mile accrual
▼Please click on the following airline logos to confirm the applicable fares for each airline
Notice to bonus mile winners
Instead of sending notice, the bonus miles will be accrued to the registered ANA mileage account of the winners (top 15 people in the campaign).
* Bonus mile accrual period: Around the last day of January 2013 (Japan Standard Time)
* Retroactive registration of applicable flight miles is available until December 14, 2012 (Friday) (miles accrued until this date).
* Bonus miles are not applicable for Premium Points.
* The bonus miles may only be used by the winner, and cannot be transferred or resold.
* If the top 15th and 16th person have the same number of airlines used, the person with the earliest arrival (person boarding the airplane) will be declared the 15th person.
If the people with the same number of airlines arrived on the same day, the person with the largest number of accumulated miles during the period will be declared the 15th person.
* The top fifteen passengers who fly the largest number of different Star Alliance member airlines may not be eligible to win other campaigns operated by ANA during the same period.
Please contact our regional and global ANA Customer Service Centers.