How to find Fare Basis Code (Booking Class).
What is Fare Basis Code?
Fare Basis Code is an alphabetical/numeric code which shows an overview of fare rules.
- (1) First digit: Booking Class
- one digit in between (2) and (1) may be present.
- (2) Fare Type: one digit in between 2 and 3 digit (or 3 and 4 digit) may be present.
Example indicates ZRC type fare.
- (3) Fare with "P" or "Z" as the 4th character of the Fare Basis Code means it is a "Limited Offer" (except Asia/Oceania and Honolulu rules).
ELECTRONIC TICKET ITINERARY (Sample receipt)
My Booking (Example)
What is Fare Type?
Fare Type shows the overview of the fare rules, for example if it is refundable/changeable or not.
- _ : Booking class
|Fare Type||Fare Family||Change||Refund|
|_RF/Type||Flex(Plus)||Permitted with charge.||Permitted.|
|_RC/Type||Basic(Plus)||Permitted with charge.||Permitted with charge.|
|_RN/Type||Value(Plus)||Not permitted.||Permitted with charge.|
|_NC/Type||Special(Plus)||Permitted with charge.||Not permitted.|
|_NN/Type||Super Value||Not permitted.||Not permitted.|
- Fares with (Plus) in Fare Family are upgradable using mileage or points.
- Please refer to the Fare Rule page for detailed information including fees.
- This information relates to fares which can be booked via ANA SKY WEB.
- Fares and Rules are subject to change without notice.