How to find Fare Basis Code (Booking Class).
What is Fare Basis Code?
Fare Basis Code is an alphabetical/numeric code which shows an overview of fare rules.
- (1) Booking Class *One digit in between (1) and (2) may be present.
- (2) Code of Fare Type with Booking Class in front. In this example case, it will be ZRC/type fare.
- (3) Fare with “P” or “Z” as the 4th character of the Fare Basis Code means it is a “Limited Offer” (except Asia/Oceania and Honolulu rules).
What is Fare Type?
Fare Type shows the overview of the fare rules, for example if it is refundable/changeable or not.
▶Scroll to see fare rules.
|Fare Type||Fare Family||Change||Refund|
|_RF/Type||Flex(Plus)||Permitted with charge.||Permitted.|
|_RC/Type||Basic(Plus)||Permitted with charge.||Permitted with charge.|
|_RN/Type||Value(Plus)||Not permitted.||Permitted with charge.|
|_NC/Type||Special(Plus)||Permitted with charge.||Not permitted.|
|_NN/Type||Super Value||Not permitted.||Not permitted.|
- _ : Booking class
- Fares with (Plus) in Fare Family are upgradable using mileage or points.
- Please refer to the Fare Rule page for detailed information including fees.
- This information relates to fares which can be booked via ANA SKY WEB.
- Fares and Rules are subject to change without notice.