Subscribe Now! ANA e-Newsletter Sign Up Campaign
April 1, 2020 9:00AM – September 30, 2020 4:00PM (PT)
One lucky winner will be randomly chosen from eligible entries received during the campaign period. To be eligible, entrant must be the greater of 18 years of age or the age of majority, a legal resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec), and a new ANA e-Newsletter subscriber or a mail-in entrant. We are more than happy to accept non-US/non-Canadian residents to sign up for our e-Newsletter.
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd. ("Sponsor") with its Sweepstakes coordinating office located at 21250 Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 200 Torrance, CA 90503.
One winner will receive a pair of economy class round trip tickets to Tokyo from a U.S. or Canadian ANA gateway airport; each "ANA Ticket" with a retail value up to $2,000.00 US Dollars.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in this campaign.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Must be 18 years of age or older (or age of majority), a legal resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec), and a new ANA e-Newsletter subscriber or mail-in entrant (no subscription required) to participate. One entry per person in Sweepstakes.
- The winner will be strictly chosen at random from the eligible entries received during the campaign.
- Please be sure to read the Official Rules before campaign entry. By entering, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in the Official Rules.
- Official Rules
Notices for ANA Ticket Prize
- Outbound travel may start as soon as 14 days after ANA receives all required documents from the ANA Ticket prize winner and trip must be completed by September 30, 2021.
- The actual air travel ticket will be issued by ANA for departure from the U.S. or Canadian ANA gateway airport closest to the winner's residence.
- The ANA Ticket prize does not include departure taxes, inspection fees, airport taxes and luggage fees (if applicable) and such taxes and fees are the responsibility of the ANA Ticket winner. Winner is also responsible for the transportation arrangements and costs to/from the selected ANA gateway airport and place of departure/return, and all other expenses incurred in Japan.
Notice for Prize
- ANA will contact the winner by email. Winner is required to provide his/her mailing address and sign/provide other documents to receive the prize. Canadian residents must correctly answer a skill-testing question. Terms and conditions apply to the use of the prize. For details, see Official Rules.