on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) to Hong Kong City
- "→" indicates the route.
Airport → Sheung Wan/Macau Ferry Terminal → Central → Admiralty → Wanchai → Causeway Bay → North Point
- Time required: Airport → Central: Approx. 45 minutes / Airport → Wanchai: Approx. 55 minutes / Airport → Causeway Bay: Approx. 65 minutes
- Fare: 40HK$ one way
- Operating hours: 5:35 to 24:30 (15 to 35 minutes intervals)
Airport → Yau Ma Tei → Jordan → Tsim Sha Tsui → Tsim Sha Tsui East → Hung Hom Station
- Time required: Airport → Jordan: Approx. 60 minutes / Airport → Tsim Sha Tsui: Approx. 70 minutes
- Fare: 33HK$ one way
- Operating hours: 5:30 to 24:00 (8 to 20 minutes intervals)
- Routes N11 and N21 will run from around 24:00 to 5:00.
Hong Kong International Airport → Kowloon Station → Hong Kong Station
- Time required: Airport → Hong Kong Station: Approx. 24 minutes / Airport → Kowloon Station: Approx. 22 minutes
- Fare: Airport → Hong Kong Station: 115HK$ one way / Airport → Kowloon Station: 105HK$ one way
- Operating hours: 5:54 to 0:48 (following day) (10 to 12 minutes intervals)
- Free shuttle bus (to major hotels etc. within the city) run from Hong Kong and Kowloon Stations.
- Time required: Hong Kong side: Approx. 35 minutes to Central / Kowloon side: Approx. 45 minutes to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Fare: Hong Kong side: Around 370HK$ to Central / Kowloon side: Around 270HK$ to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.