on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
Dulles International Airport (IAD) to Downtown Washington DC
- "→" indicates the route.
Bus and Subway
Silver Line Express Bus and Metrorail Silver Line (Subway)
IAD → any Washington D.C. Metrorail subway station via Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station (such as Metro Center, Farragut West stations)
- Platform: Silver Line Express Bus tickets can be purchased at the ticket counter located in the vicinity of Door 4 on the Arrivals Level (Mezzanine Level 2) of the Main Terminal. Buses can be boarded from the curbside outside Door 4. The bus will transport you to Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station where you can board the Silver Line subway bound for Largo Town Center, allowing access to all stations in the Washington D.C Metro subway.
- Time required: Bus is approx. 15 minutes and subway approx. 45 minutes.
- Fare: Bus is $5 and subway fares are $2 to $6 (You must buy a smart card "$2 card fee and $8 charge amount".)
- Operating hours: Bus : Mon to Thu 6:00 to 22:20, Fri 6:00 to 22:40 (15 to 20 minutes intervals), Sat 7:45 to 22:40 (20-minute intervals), Sun 7:45 to 21:40 (20-minute intervals). Subway : Mon to Thu 5:00 to 22:40, Fri 5:00 to 0:10 (following day), Sat 7:00 to 0:10 (following day), Sun 8:00 to 22:16 (8 to 20 minutes intervals).
Metrobus Route 5A
IAD → to Rosslyn Subway Station in Arlington, and to L'Enfant Plaza Subway Station in D.C.
- Platform: Exit the arrival floor terminal and go to stop 2E across the road.
- Time required: Approx. 40 minutes to Rosslyn Station, 60 minutes to L'Enfant Plaza Station.
- Fare: $7.50
- Operating hours: Mon to Fri 5:50 to 23:35 (30 to 60 minutes intervals), Sat 6:35 to 23:35 (60-minute intervals), Sun 6:35 to 23:25 (60 to 75 minutes intervals)
- Platform: Take taxis from the taxi rank directly outside the main terminal on the curb side. Attendants can provide assistance
- Time required: 35 to 65 minutes (depending on the destination or on traffic conditions)
- Fare: Washington Flyer Taxi is $63 to $71 (tips are separate and are about 15 to 20% of the fare) to central Washington D.C.
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.