Facility Guide for Beijing-Beijing Capital International Airport
Flights operated by ANA Group will arrive at Terminal 3 of Beijing Capital International Airport.
- Baggage Claim
Please present your passport and immigration card.
Please present your customs declaration form here if you have something to declare.
Please go to the red counter if you have items to declare or to the green counter if you do not have any items to declare.
Flights operated by ANA Group will depart from Terminal 3 of Beijing Capital International Airport.
- Security Check
Please present your passport and boarding pass.
Transfer from ANA to other airlines (domestic and international flights)
When connecting to Air China domestic flights
1) After Immigration, please move to Terminal 3C by APM and make sure to pick up your baggage.
*Even when the destination of your baggage tag shows the final destination, you must pick up the baggage for customs clearance.
2) After passing the custom inspection dedicated to transit passengers, please check in your baggage again at the domestic flight connecting counter.
When connecting to domestic flights besides Air China
1) Passengers are requested to pass through immigration control and proceed to Terminal 3C by APM. Please make sure to pick up your checked baggage.
2) Please pass through the customs inspection and proceed to your airline's check-in counter. A Free Shuttle Bus is available for transfer to Terminals 1 and 2.
Passengers connecting to international flights
Please complete check-in for your flight at the transfer counter in the Arrival floor (3F). Passengers are required to pass through Immigration and take the escalator to international flight departure floor (2F).
Transfer from other airlines (domestic and international flights) to ANA
When connecting from Air China domestic flights
- Passengers who have completed check-in for ANA flights
Please follow the connecting guidance line for international flights and take APM to proceed to Terminal 3E (boarding gates).
- Passengers who have not completed check-in for ANA flights
Please come to the ANA check-in counter on the 4th floor in Terminal 3C.
If your baggage is checked in through to the final destination at domestic airports in China, it is not necessary to pick up your baggage in Beijing.
Passengers connecting from domestic flights other than Air China
Please proceed to the ANA check-in counter on the 4th floor in Terminal 3C.
Passengers connecting from international flights
- Please complete check-in for your flight at the transfer counter on the Arrival floor (3F). Passengers are requested to pass through Immigration and take the escalator to the international flight departure floor (2F).