Portable PC Battery Rental Service
The service is available for Business Class passengers flying on routes listed below.
* Please note that the number of batteries is limited.
* Please note that the service is not offered on codeshare flights operated by other airlines.
Applicable on routes operated by B767-300ER only (excluding flights to Korea, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong).
*Excluding flights operated by aircraft with in-seat power.Please see 'Others'for more details on each aircraft.
1. If you wish to use the portable PC battery, please inform a cabin attendant.The cabin attendant will bring the chart of cable cords for PCs.
2. Please confirm that your PC is listed on the chart of cable cords for PCs.
3. Please confirm the battery type (A or B) and plug code number applicable to your PC.
4. Please advise this information to the cabin attendant.The cabin attendant will bring you the battery and cord.
5. Please return the portable battery and cord to a cabin attendant after use.
*Batteries last approximately 6–8 hours.(Depending on the type of computer).
After selecting the battery and plug-in cord for your PC, connect the yellow plug on the cord to the battery.
Connect the black plug on the cord to your computer.
When you have connected the battery and PC as shown above, the battery is ready to use.These portable batteries can only be used with the computers listed in the chart.
Warning from the Battery Manufacturer
1) Using the computer will use both the portable battery and the computer's own internal battery.
2) Portable battery performance may be adversely affected by low temperatures.
1) Do not short-circuit the terminals (plugs or jacks).Be particularly careful with metal items such as necklaces or tables.
2) Do not spill water or coffee on the portable battery, asthis may cause problems or result in damage. Pull out plugs immediately if liquid is spilled.
3) Do not touch portable batteries or plug-in cords with wet hands.This may cause problems or result in damage.
4) If the portable batteries are dropped or severely jarred, stop use immediately.
5) If there is any strange smell, overheating, or smoke, switch off the power and disconnect all plugs immediately.Continued use may cause problems or result in damage.
6) Do not use the portable batteries for electrical equipment that consumes more than 2A.
If you have any questions or comments about these portable batteries, please contact:
Customer Service Center: 048-450-7681
Reminders from ANA
- 1) Please read the "Warning from the Battery Manufacturer".
- 2) Do not use the portable batteries with computers not listed on the chart.
Inappropriate use may result in damage to your computer.
- 3) Performance cannot be guaranteed for extended viewing of DVDs from an internal drive, burning data to CD-R media, or using external devices that take power from the PC*.
* Applies to all external devices that connect to a port such as a PS2 port, USB port, IEEE1394 port, or PC card slot, and do not have their own AC adapter or internal battery.
ANA is not liable in case of inadvertent damage to your computer resulting from use of portable batteries.
Please click here for more details on each aircraft.
Please contact [ANA] for further inquiries.