Plaza Premium Lounge
1. Business class customers on ANA flights.
2. ANA Diamond Service members, ANA Platinum Service members and ANA Super Flyers card members on ANA flights, and one accompanying guest on ANA flights per customer.
3. Star Alliance Gold members on ANA flights, and one accompanying guest on ANA flights per customer.
4. Customers using Premium Economy Service.
5. Star Alliance Member Carriers' Paid Lounge Membership customers on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights, and one accompanying guest on ANA and/or Star Alliance member carrier operated flights per customer.
"ANA SUITE LOUNGE Vouchers" are requested to check the relevant page for each service.
Services such as shower facilities, business/working areas, newspapers, or drinks vary for each lounge.
- Alcoholic beverages will be available only for the customers of legal drinking age.
This page explains the criteria for lounge access when using ANA-operated international flights.
When transferring from an ANA-operated international flight to a domestic flight operated by another airline at an airport outside Japan, the lounge access criteria might be different.
Please confirm the lounge access criteria with the relevant airline.