Mileage Registration Process
When making the reservation:
Register your AMC membership number.
On the departure date:
Register your AMC membership number if you had not already done so.
After the flight:
Retain the documents required for mileage confirmation.
2-3 days after the departure date:
Mileage will be credited to your account.
Registering Mileage When Making the Reservation
Provide or register your 10-digit AMC membership number.
- *This is also required when purchasing a ticket under the ANA flight number for a codeshare flight that is operated by an ANA partner airline.
Registering Mileage at the Airport on the Departure Date
Procedures can be completed at self-service check-in machines* or check-in counters.
Please present your ANA Card or AMC Card.
- *Self-service check-in machine services are not available to customers who are using codeshare flights operated with ANA flight numbers by ANA partner airlines as well as customers who are using Narita-Mumbai flights.
- Registering Mileage After Check-in Procedures
- Complete registration procedures at the check-in counter.
- Registering Mileage When Connecting to Another Flight
- Complete registration procedures at the check-in counter at the connecting airport.
After the Flight
Amount of Time Required
For ANA flights, mileage will be credited to your account approximately 2-3 days after the departure date.
- *For codeshare flights which are operated with ANA flight numbers by ANA partner airlines, it may require 3 days to 1 month until the accrued miles are reflected in your account.