Polymanga FREE PRIZE DRAW ("PROMOTION") TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SWITZERLAND ANA’S Polymanga 2019 FREE PRIZE DRAW ("PROMOTION") TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) that govern the relationship between you, the entrant (“you”, “your(s)”) and All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd, 12 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP (the “Promoter”, “we”, “our”, “us”) with regards to the Promotion.
- WHAT ARE YOU ENTERING?
- 1. You are entering a free prize draw promotion for the chance to win either a) one grand prize to travel with ANA from Geneva, Zurich or Basel, Switzerland to Tokyo Haneda or Narita, Japan or b) one of three runners up prizes of a Rimowa suitcase and two model ANA planes. The winner of the grand prize will receive one return flight (outbound and inbound flights in economy class). We shall offer all flight costs, however please be reminded that airport tax and all other travel expenses shall be at the cost of the entrant. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully for full details.
- 2. These Terms and Conditions set out the basis on which you can participate in the Promotion.
- 3. Entrants to the Prize Draw must be aged eighteen (18) or over and are required to organise their own travel arrangements to Geneva, Zurich or Basel.
- 4. The following are not eligible to participate in the Promotion: (i) employees of the Promoter, its respective subsidiaries and associated companies, its advertising and promotional agencies, including without limitation, their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, partners, members, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”); and (ii) immediate family members of such employees or of anyone with whom such employees are domiciled. In these Terms and Conditions, “immediate family” includes mother, father, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, partner or spouse.
- 5. By entering the Promotion, you confirm that you have legal capacity to enter the Promotion and to travel (i.e. that you hold the required documents to travel including valid passports and visas) and that you agree to these Terms and Conditions (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract).
- ENTRY PERIOD
- 6. The Promotion will run from 28 March 2019 to 29 April 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO APPLY
- 7. To enter the Promotion, you will need to do the following during the Promotion Period:
a) visit our Prize Draw Page
b) read and accept the online copy of these Terms and Conditions
c) complete and submit the online entry form, including the following information: gender, your first name, last name, date of birth, email address, country of residence; and
d) your entry to the Promotion will automatically be submitted ("Entry(s)").
- 8. Entry for the Promotion is restricted to one (1) Entry per person.
- 9. All information provided by you in connection with this Promotion is provided to us directly and not to Facebook and this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. For the avoidance of doubt, Facebook shall have no responsibility or liability to you in respect of the Promotion.
- SELECTING WINNERS
- 10. The prize draw will take place at the Promoter's offices within seven (7) days of the end of the Promotion Period. One (1) grand prize winner and three (3) runners up will be selected electronically at random from all valid and eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The first entry to be drawn will be the grand prize winner.
- 11. We will endeavour to notify the winners by email by 6 May 2019("Notification") and the winners will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing by sending an email to the email address specified in the Notification by 13 May 2019. Only the winners shall be contacted by us.
- 12. We reserve the right to randomly select an alternative winner in the event that:
a) a winner cannot be contacted after two (2) attempts within five (5) business days of the draw date; and/or
b) a winner does not confirm their acceptance of the prize by 13 May 2019; and/or
c) a winner is unable to accept the prize; and/or
d) we have reasonable grounds for believing that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation if a winner has provided false personal data or has or has tried by any means or form, manipulated entries to or the results of the Promotion.
- 13. The winners' first and last names and their home cities will be available for one (1) month after the end of the Promotion Period by sending an email to email@example.com.
- THE PRIZE
- 14. Prize: there will be a total of one (1) grand prize and three (3) runners up prizes comprising of the following:
a) Grand prize: one (1) grand prize of a return ANA flight for the winner from Geneva, Zurich or Basel airport to Haneda or Narita airport, Tokyo, Japan. The outbound and inbound flights will be in economy class. Advance seat reservations are not offered; and
b) Runners up: three (3) runners up prizes of one (1) Rimowa suitcase and two (2) model ANA plane Livery: ANA (Standard livery) Scale : 1:200 Dimension : 31.5 cm (Body) x 31 cm (Wingspan) Material : ABS Plastic Accessories : Metal Plate, Aluminium Shaft & Wood Stand Packaging : Blister Tray + Custom-design paper Box. Self-assembly required.
- 15. All winners will be responsible for paying any personal taxes in connection with the prizes.
- 16. The runners' up prizes will be sent to runners up by 27 May 2019.
- 17. Travel must take place with a return flight booked for no later than 6 MAY 2020 or the prize will be forfeited.
- 18. The grand prize is subject to availability of flights on the grand prize winner's preferred dates. The grand prize winner will need to liaise with the Promoter's representative (as specified in the prize Notification – defined in rule 14 above) to check availability and to confirm the booking.
- 19. The prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable or convertible to cash or other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts. No reward miles will be awarded for travel on the Promotion prize flights.
- 20. The grand prize winner must be available to travel on the dates and time agreed with the Promoter's representative. Once travel plans are fixed by the Promoter they cannot be changed. If the grand prize winner cannot travel on such dates or times, they will forfeit their right to receive the prize.
- 21. If due to circumstances beyond our control we are unable to provide the stated prizes, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- 22. All other expenses, including without limitation, accommodation, meals and beverages, ground transportation and transfers to and from airports, gratuities, additional spending money, personal expenses, souvenirs, incidentals, insurances, visas and other expenses not expressly specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- 23. The grand prize winner is solely responsible for arranging travel to and from Geneva, Zurich or Basel, Tokyo Haneda or Narita and for ensuring travel insurance and travel papers, including passports, visas and Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) are valid prior to and for the duration of the trip. It is strongly recommended that the grand prize winner takes out adequate travel insurance.
- 24. The grand prize winner must abide by and is subject to our conditions of carriage for the flights.
- 25. No responsibility is assumed by the Promoter for any cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled flights once any tickets have been issued in relation to the Promotion for any reason whatsoever beyond its control.
- 26. Tickets may not be transferred to any other airline.
- 27. If the flight has been cancelled due to circumstances such as weather conditions, maintenance or aircraft planning, we will use our best endeavours to provide the next available flight to the grand prize winner.
- 28. By submitting an Entry for the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us with or without notice) , by the terms and conditions of any tickets awarded and by our decisions, which are final in all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion and/or the selection of the winners and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- 29. All changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted in revised terms and conditions on the Prize Draw Page.
- 30. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all Entries become our property and will not be returned.
- 31. We accept no responsibility for any illegible or incomplete Entries or any incorrect or inaccurate information or lost or late Entries and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer hardware or software malfunctions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control or failure to receive Entry information by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion affecting the entry collection process (to the fullest extent permitted by law).
- 32. If not stated otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, personal information collected from entrants about entrants will be incorporated in computerised files belonging to the Promoter or affiliates of the Promoter, computerized in the country of the Promoter and will be used by us solely in connection with the Promotion and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the Promotion and fulfilling prizes where applicable in accordance with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- 34. We accept no responsibility if boarding is denied due to inaccurate Entry information, incomplete flight documents, or failure to complete necessary boarding processes.
- 35. This is the entire agreement and no other authorisation is necessary for us or any other party to use your Entry details for the purpose contemplated herein.
- 36. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- 37. Any recourse to the courts of law is excluded.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions I agree that I can be contacted via email address with regard to the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions. I have been informed that I am entitled by law to request free information about and have access to the personal information the Promoter has stored in relation to my person, and to request that the Promoter corrects, blocks or deletes these personal information. I acknowledge that I can withdraw my declaration of consent to the collection, processing, use and correction of my personal information towards All Nippon Airways Co. Ltd, 12 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP, UK at any time for the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.