Guide for facilities in London Heathrow Airport
Flights operated by ANA group will arrive at Terminal 2 of London Heathrow Airport.
- Baggage Claim
Please present your passport at the e-gate.
Information about e-gate (Autmatic gate)
・Passport holders from the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore and South Korea are eligible to use automated gates at entry.
・However, children under the age of 12, short-term students with a stay of 6 months or less, those with Tier 5 (Short-term workers - creative and sports) visas, and those with other paid work visas need to proceed the passport control.
Visit https://www.gov.uk/border-force/fastertravel for more details.
Customers with goods to declare must turn in their Customs Declaration forms here.
Goods to Declare
Nothing to Declare
* Your luggage may be subject to inspection, regardless of whether you have products to declare or not. In this case, please follow the attendant's instructions.
Fast track immigration
- [Look for]
- Fast Track
- - First class
- - When using this lane, present the dedicated coupon distributed in the cabin.
- - The dedicated coupon is usable only in Terminal 2.
Letter of Consent is required for the travelers under the age of 18 entering UK without their parent(s). Please see the link below to confirm the details.
Flights operated by ANA group will depart from Terminal 2 of London Heathrow Airport.
- Baggage check-in
- Security Check
Please use the international flight Self Service Check-in machines to check-in (issue the boarding pass) and issue the luggage tags.
Please affix the luggage tags issued by the Self Service Check-in machine to your luggage and proceed to the luggage counter at Zone D.
Fast track security screening
- [Look for]
- Gold Track
- - First class
- - Business class
- - Diamond service members
- - Platinum service members
- - Super Flyers members
- - Star Alliance Gold members
- - Please show your boarding pass when using this service.
- - Star Alliance Gold Members are requested to present the Star Alliance Gold Status Card as well.
About VAT refunds
A value-added tax (VAT) is applied to items purchased in the United Kingdom.You may be entitled to a refund of the VAT (value-added tax) for 20%.
When purchasing items
Receive the VAT Refund Check from the shop and go through the procedure while presenting your passport.
Customs procedures at time of departure
Show the purchased item, your passport, boarding pass and VAT Refund Check to the Customs official at departure and have the check stamped.
Receive the refund at VAT refund desk.
- * Please see Customs information of each country for the latest information.
ANA -> Other Airline companies
Other Airline companies->ANA
Other airlines to ANA
Passengers with no boarding pass should proceed to our transfer desk and check-in at the self check-in kiosk.
Passengers with through checked baggage should contact us using the phone at our transfer desk as ANA need to confirm the baggage(s) detail(s).
No staff is attending at transfer desk