ANA Airport Support [International Flights]
How to Make a Reservation / About the Procedure
Reservations for airport assistance must be made by telephone at least 72 hours prior to the departure of the flight for which support is requested.
Online reservation is not available.
Customers to whom any of 1 to 4 below apply are eligible for support at all airports served by scheduled ANA Group carrier international flights *1. Customers traveling together to each of whom any of 1 to 3 apply are also eligible for support.
- 1. A lone adult passenger accompanying one or more children aged 3 or under
A lone adult passenger accompanying one or more children aged 3 or under and one or more children aged 4 to 11
- 2. An elderly passenger (aged 65 or over) boarding alone
A lone elderly passenger (aged 65 or over) accompanying a child aged 11 or under
- 3. An expectant mother boarding alone
A lone expectant mother accompanying a child aged 11 or under
- 4. A child aged 12 to 16 boarding alone (or 14 to 17 for flights to Mexico) *2
- *1 Passengers using ANA operated flights under the ANA name are eligible. For codeshare flights and flights operated by other carriers, please check with the operating carrier.
- *2 There are some exclusions to this service. For children aged 5 to 11 (or 5 to 13 for flights to and from Mexico City) who are boarding alone, please use ANA Junior Pilot.
- * In some countries, the passengers under the age of 18 traveling alone are required to prepare consent letter signed by a parent / guardian or the official document. Please refer to Special guidance for each country in addition.
- * Because of restrictions on numbers, it may not be possible to provide this service. In addition, service details vary depending on your itinerary and the situation at the airport. Please check when you apply.
1. At the Departure Airport
Airport staff will escort passengers from the check-in counter to the boarding gate (passengers who are eligible to use the ANA lounge or an ANA partner lounge will be escorted from the check-in counter to the lounge).
2. At the Connecting Airport
Passengers will be escorted from the disembarking gate to the flight connection counter or the boarding gate for a connecting flight by airport staff. If the connecting flight will depart from a different terminal, passengers will be escorted to the shuttle bus area.
There is a limit to the number of passengers who can use this service when connecting to another flight. For further information, please inquire over the telephone.
*2 Passengers who are 12-16 years old (or 14-17 years old for flights arriving to and departing from Mexico City) and boarding alone are not eligible for this service.
3. At the Arrival Airport
Airport staff will escort passengers from the disembarking gate to the arrival lobby or passenger pick-up area.
- ・Individual service can not be guaranteed.
- ・At airports outside of Japan, we cannot guarantee that the staff member assisting will be a Japanese speaker.
- ・This service is not provided for baggage transportation or childcare purposes.
Inquiries from within Japan
[Business hours] 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (365 days a year)
fixed rate from anywhere in Japan
fixed rate from anywhere in Japan
After calling the above number and receiving voice guidance, please select "No. 2."
Outside the hours of "9:00 AM - 6:00 PM," please contact International Reservation if you need to make an inquiry.
Inquiries from outside Japan
Please contact ANA branch.
For passengers who require assistance
For your pleasant journey, ANA is happy to help you.
The ANA Group provides assistance for passengers with disabilities or for those who are ill or injured to assure a safe, secure and comfortable travel.
We provide assistance for customers traveling with a much loved pet.