ANA Airport Support [International Flights]
How to Make a Reservation / About the Procedure
Reservations for airport assistance must be made by telephone at least 72 hours prior to the departure of the flight for which support is requested.
Online reservation is not available.
The following customers are eligible at all airports operating ANA Group international flights *.
- ・When only elderly passengers (aged 65 and over) are boarding
- ・When one adult is traveling accompanied by one or more children aged 3 years and under
- ・When passengers aged 12-16 years (or aged 14-17 years for flights to and from Mexico City) are boarding a flight alone *1
- ・When only expectant mothers are boarding
- *1 Some services may not be available for use for these passengers. If children who are 5-11 years old (or 5-13 years old for flights to and from Mexico City) will be boarding a flight alone, please use ANA Junior Pilot.
- *Because of restrictions on numbers, it may not be possible to provide this service. In addition, service details vary depending on your itinerary and the situation at the airport. Please check when you apply.
- *Passengers using ANA operated flights under the ANA name are eligible. For codeshare flights and flights operated by other carriers, please check with the operating carrier.
1. At the Departure Airport
Airport staff will escort passengers from the check-in counter to the boarding gate (passengers who are eligible to use the ANA lounge or an ANA partner lounge will be escorted from the check-in counter to the lounge).
*In some countries, the passengers under the age of 18 traveling alone are required to prepare consent letter signed by a parent / guardian or the official document. Please refer to Special guidance for each country in addition.
2. At the Connecting Airport
Passengers will be escorted from the disembarking gate to the flight connection counter or the boarding gate for a connecting flight by airport staff. If the connecting flight will depart from a different terminal, passengers will be escorted to the shuttle bus area.
There is a limit to the number of passengers who can use this service when connecting to another flight. For further information, please inquire over the telephone.
*1 Passengers who are 12-16 years old (or 14-17 years old for flights arriving to and departing from Mexico City) and boarding alone are not eligible for this service.
3. At the Arrival Airport
Airport staff will escort passengers from the disembarking gate to the arrival lobby or passenger pick-up area.
- ・Individual service can not be guaranteed.
- ・At airports outside of Japan, we cannot guarantee that the staff member assisting will be a Japanese speaker.
- ・Since regulations vary across countries, escort staff may not be able to help with the baggage.
Inquiries from within Japan
[Business hours] 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (365 days a year)
fixed rate from anywhere in Japan
fixed rate from anywhere in Japan
After calling the above number and receiving voice guidance, please select "No. 2."
Outside the hours of "9:00 AM - 6:00 PM," please contact International Reservation if you need to make an inquiry.
Inquiries from outside Japan
Please contact ANA branch.
For passengers who require assistance
For your pleasant journey, ANA is happy to help you.
The ANA Group provides assistance for passengers with disabilities or for those who are ill or injured to assure a safe, secure and comfortable travel.
We provide assistance for customers traveling with a much loved pet.