on December 19th , 2019 (JST) current information
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) to Downtown Honolulu
- Platform: Arrivals terminal, second floor
- Time required: Approx. 45 minutes
- Fare: $2.75
- Operating hours: Route 19 Weekdays 4:44 to 23:44 (13 to 76 minutes intervals), Sat. 5:01 to 23:41 (18 to 87 minutes intervals), Sun 5:10 to 23:39 (18 to 78 minutes intervals), public holidays 5:10 to 23:39 (18 to 57 minutes intervals).
Route 20 Weekdays 5:17 to 18:32 (37 to 42 minutes intervals), Sat. 6:06 to 17:58 (43 to 58 minutes intervals), Sun 6:06 to 17:58 (45 to 61 minutes intervals), public holidays 5:26 to 17:58 (48 to 71 minutes intervals).
- Hand luggage that can brought on the bus is only as much as can be carried on the lap
- Platform: Arrivals terminal, individual traveler exit, turn right. Or go out the tour traveler exit, and walk towards the interisland terminal, etc. Look for the 'ROBERTS HAWAII EXPRESS SHUTTLE' sign and the attendants wearing yellow Hawai'ian shirts
- Time required: Approx. 40 minutes
- Fare: One-way $17, Round trip $32 (Free luggage allowance is two pieces per person. The third piece and onwards costs $6.35 per piece extra)
- Operating hours: 24 hours (tell the attendants that you want to use the shuttle. It will depart in 20 to 30 minutes or so)
- Platform: First floor of the arrivals terminal. Attendants will be wearing yellow shirts.
- Time required: Approx. 20 to 30 minutes
- Fare: Around $40 (tip $1 per piece of luggage. A tip of 15% of the fare is also advisable)
- Operating hours: 24 hours
Copyright (C) Globe-Trotter Media Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright (C) Diamond-Big Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.