Guide for facilities in Singapore Changi International Airport
- From May 01, 2020, ANA Group flights will depart and arrive at Terminal 1.
- From 10 April, 2020, the Early check-in counter and SATS Premier Check-in Lounge have been temporarily suspended.
Flights operated by ANA group will arrive at Terminal 1 of Singapore Airport.
- Baggage Claim
Please present your passport, Immigration Card, and Customs Declaration Form.
Please follow the red line for customers who need to submit a tax application at customs or the green line for customers who do not need to make a declaration.
About GST (Goods and Service Tax)
In Singapore, most of goods are subject to Consumption tax (GST) of 7% but travelers can receive the refund of GST. Note that the refund is applicable only at the shops with display of "TAX FREE SHOPPING," "TAX FREE FOR TOURISTS" or "TAX REFUND."
Flights operated by ANA group will depart from Terminal 1 of Singapore Airport.
Please present your passport and boarding pass.
Opening time:6:00 to 23:59 except main counter opening time
Counter:Row 8, Jewel 1st floor
Customers with a connecting flight
Check-in procedure are requested to passengers connecting to flights that depart from Terminal 1 at connecting counter C or D,
and passengers connecting to flights that depart from Terminal 3 at connecting counter A or B.
Passengers connecting from a different carrier to an ANA flight
Please go to Terminal 1 Counter D to prepare for your next flight.
Moving Between Terminals
- ・Skytrain services will be closed:
-From Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 from 1 May 2020 till further notice.
-From Terminal 1 to Terminal 3 from 1 May 2020 to 1 June 2020.
- ・Passengers can use the 2 Jewel Link Bridges to travel between Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 and between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 respectively.
- ・Passengers going from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 can take the lift to level 1 and connect to the respective terminal via Jewel on foot.
- ・Passengers going from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 can take the escalator to level 3 and use the Link Bridge to Jewel and connect to Terminal 1 via Jewel level 1 on foot.
- ・Passengers going from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1 can use the Link Bridge to Jewel and connect to Terminal 1 via Jewel level 1 on foot.