Guide for facilities in Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Passport Control
- Baggage Claim
Please present your passport, Immigration Card, and Customs Declaration Form.
Carry-on luggage inspection
- Security Check/Fast track
Please present your passport and boarding pass.
Fast track security screening
-Diamond service members
-Platinum service members
-Super Flyers members
-Star Alliance Gold members
Passengers connecting from ANA to Other Airline Companies
(1) Make sure to pick up your baggage.
- All passengers are subject to Immigration and Customs inspection.
(The same applies to cases when the final destination is not in the U.S.)
- Your checked-in baggage must be picked up after completing immigration control.
(Please make sure to pick up your baggage even when the final destination is printed on the tag of your baggage.)
(2) Proceed to the boarding gate.
- Please check-in baggage at the baggage counter for transit and proceed to the boarding gate.
Passengers connecting from Other Airline Companies to ANA
Please pass through the security check and proceed to the departure gate.