How to Enjoy the ANA Mileage Club
Whether earning or using miles, take advantage of the ANA Mileage Club in a variety of different ways in both your travels and everyday life.
Handy both at home and on your travels
Earn miles and get award tickets not only for ANA Group-operated flights but also those operated by Star Alliance members and other ANA partner airlines. You can also use your miles for services in both your travels and daily life, such as shopping at our affiliated merchants, at hotels, and for rental car services.
Special services for our frequent flyers
For customers who are frequent users of ANA Group-operated flights, we offer a range of ANA Premium Member services and benefits as a way of expressing our sincere gratitude.
ANA Mileage Club Card
Discover the fun miles have to offer with our standard card, with no enrollment or annual membership fees.
- *This card does not have credit card functionality.
*Image used for illustrative purposes only.
ANA Mileage Club App with Digital Card
- - With the digital card you'll be able to use the SKiP Service for Japan domestic flights, automated check-in machines for both Japan domestic and international ANA flights, and more besides.
- - Use the graphs to check the remaining balance and expiration date of your miles, as well as the number of Premium Points you have earned.
Card Delivery Time and Mileage Registration
- Your ANA Mileage Club Card will arrive three to four weeks after registering for membership.
- Even if you don't have this card to hand, you can still register your miles by logging in to the ANA Mileage Club app and using your digital card. If you are travelling on an ANA-operated flight with an ANA flight number*, you'll be taken through the mileage registration process if you provide your 10-digit membership number upon reservation/boarding. This number is displayed on the screen upon completion of the membership application process.
- Retroactive mileage registration can be carried out through the ANA branch in the applicable country.
- *For Japan domestic flights, the operating company has no bearing if your flight has an ANA flight number.
Please contact ANA Branch Offices.