“Goods and Service Tax” in India (GST)
Thank you very much for flying with ANA.
The Indian Government has implemented a Goods and Service Tax (GST) effective as of July 1, 2017.
Customers who have purchased a flight ticket originating in India requiring a GST invoice should contact the ANA India branch offices within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket and provide the following information.
(1) 15-digit Goods and Services Tax Number (GSTN), company name
(2) Goods and Services Tax Business Address (GSTA)
(3) Goods and Services Tax Business Phone Number (GSTP)
(4) Goods and Services Tax Business Email (GSTE)
- Please note that it will take at least one month until the GST invoice is issued.
December 20, 2018
For All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.