Inquiries for changes to the information registered with ANA cards (change of address, etc.)
ANA JCB/ANA To Me CARD PASMO JCB series
Mobile phone users, please call the following number instead. (toll call)
Hours of operation:9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except Sunday, holidays and during the New Year)
ANA Visa Card/MasterCard (SMBC Card)/ANA VISA Suica Card/ANA VISA nimoca Card/ANA TOKYU POINT ClubQ PASMO MasterCard
You can call the Sumitomo Mitsui Card FOR YOU Service Desk or use the online Vpass service to make changes.
(This is unnecessary if you have done so already using one of these methods.)
Hours of operation:10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except 12/30 - 1/3)
- * When calling these numbers, the toll for calls made to Tokyo or Osaka will apply.
- * Changes can also be made by logging in to the Vpass service. See here for details. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
- * Inquiries can also be made by email. See here for details. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
ANA Diners Card
Diners Club call center
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday: 08:00-20:00 (JST), Saturday: 08:00-18:00 (JST)
- * Except Sundays, holidays and during the New Year (12/31 - 01/03)
- * Inquiries for lost or stolen cards and IVR system are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- * Please have your card and PIN numbers to hand when calling.
- * You can also make changes by logging in to the Club Online service. See here for details. (Text is available in Japanese only.)
Hours of operation: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays)
CTBC ANA Card
CTBC (CTBC BANK Co.,Ltd)
Operator hours: Mon. to Fri. 09:00-17:30 (Taiwan Time)