Partner Flight Award Usage and conditions for ticket issued by April 11, 2015
We have changed Partner Flight Award Usage and conditions for ticket issued on/after April 12, 2015.
If you have a ticket issued by April 11, 2015 please see this page for details.
Please refer here for issuing after April 12, 2015.
* Links to information on this page.
- Star Alliance Members Airlines
Adria Airways [JP]
Aegean Airlines [A3]
Air Canada [AC]
Air China [CA]
Air India [AI]
Air New Zealand [NZ]
Asiana Airlines [OZ]
Austrian Airlines [OS]
Brussels Airlines [SN]
Copa Airlines [CM]
Croatia Airlines [OU]
Egypt Air [MS]
Ethiopian Airlines [ET]
EVA Air [BR]
LOT Polish Airlines [LO]
Scandinavian Airlines [SK]
Shenzhen Airlines [ZH]
Singapore Airlines [SQ]
South African Airways [SA]
Swiss International Air Lines [LX]
TAP Portugal [TP]
Thai Airways International [TG]
Turkish Airlines [TK]
United Airlines [UA]
2 or more Star Alliance Member Airlines' flights can be used. In this case, the airlines can be combined flexibly.
[NH] ANA [UA] United Airlines [SQ] Singapore Airlines
- Only Star Alliance Member Airlines are eligible for Round-the-World tickets
- Partner airlines
Air Dolomiti [EN]
Air Macau [NX]
Etihad Airways [EY]
Garuda Indonesia [GA]
Hawaiian Airlines [HA]
Jet Airways [9W]
Philippine Airlines [PR]
TAM Airlines [JJ]
(TAM Mercosur [PZ])
Virgin Atlantic Airways [VS]
Partner Flight Awards are eligible for use on only 1 airline other than ANA for non Star Alliance Member Airlines.
[VS] Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Itinerary is valid for up to 12 sectors (4 in Japanese domestic sectors).
- Awards cannot be issued for one-way travel.
Miles required for awards
Minimum of 20,000 miles
Miles required for Flight Awards are calculated according to the whole itinerary (total of basic miles for each segments).
The required mileage for Partner International Flight Awards will be calculated using the following procedure.
- 1. Calculate basic segment mileage total : 6,737 + 2,406 + 4,775 = 13,918
- 2. Confirm mileage category : 13,918 miles is in the "11,001 - 14,000 miles" category.
- 3. Confirm required mileage : Miles required for Flight Awards in "11,001 - 14,000 miles" category → 60,000 miles
- * Please contact the ANA Mileage Club Service Center for the basic segment mileage for partner international flights.
|Total itinerary distance
(the sum of all basic flight segment mileages)
|Economy class||Business class||First class|
- * The required mileage does not change depending on the season.
Awards are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
- * Mileage expiration cannot be extended even if there are blackout periods during the validity period of the Flight Awards.
- "Award User Registration * (up to 10 persons)" is required for persons other than the member to use Flight Awards. Please register through the members-only functions area on the ANA SKY WEB, or request the "Award User Registration Form" from the ANA Mileage Club Service Center. The Awards user may be asked to provide documentation proving a family relationship with the member.
- Flight Awards cannot be used during blackout periods. Click here for details. Award seats are subject to availability (award seats may not be available on some flights). Please note that seats may be unavailable for Awards, even if seats are available for paid tickets.
- Please note that there may be seasonal operating schedules or cancellations (even if flights are listed on the Award itinerary).
- Departure/arrival times and aircraft type are subject to change without prior notice.
- Some flights may not be eligible for Flight Awards depend on the airline.
- Any taxes, airport fees, fuel surcharges, or other incidental fees necessary to issue a ticket will be charged in advance to the credit card.
- Flight Awards are ineligible for mileage accrual.
- In the event of flight delays or cancellations, alternative means of transportation or accommodation will not be provided.
- Except for eligible cases which fall under "Award Mileage Refund Services," miles that have been redeemed once for Awards cannot be returned to your mileage account or exchanged for other Awards even if the Awards have not been used.
- The "Mileage Chart" for Flight Award above is applicable whenever your itinerary includes a flight with a partner airline, even if it includes an ANA flight. Another chart may be applicable for some partner airlines. Please refer to ANA SKY WEB for the latest chart.
- As for Avianca (AV), flight Awards is applicable Avianca Airlines (AV), Taca Airlines (TA) and Lacsa Airlines (LR) Flight.
- Flight awards cannot be used in the following cases:
- ①First class and business class Flight Awards cannot be used on some aircraft models (A380, A380-800, and B777-300ER) operated by Singapore Airlines.
- ②Air China flights from Beijing to Pyongyang.
- ③Air Macau flights with 4-digit flight numbers starting with 9 (it is possible to proceed to the application stage, but no response to the reservation will be received from Air Macau).
- ④Elite class of EVA Air flights.
- ⑤First class of Swiss International Air Lines