Mileage Donation to Support Relief Effort for Kumamoto Earthquake
Application period has ended.
Total Donation Miles: 277,340,518 miles(JPY)
With much appreciation to ANA Mileage Club members who have contributed to donate miles, we donated above miles to the Japanese Red Cross Society.
The ANA Group offers its deepest condolences to all those affected by earthquake which struck Kumamoto on April 14, 2016. We would like to express our deepest sympathy to those who have lost loved ones and suffered loss of property and livelihoods. The ANA Group offers humanitarian cooperation and support.
As one of the support, we collect donation miles from ANA Mileage Club members. An amount equivalent to the donated miles will be used to support the disaster area through Kumamoto.
ANA Mileage Club members will be able to donate their miles through ANA Website in order to support the relief effort, with ANA providing the Japanese Red Cross Society.
◆Donating through ANA Mileage Club
- 1. Donation units
- Miles can be donated in units of 1 miles (equivalent to 1 Japanese yen)
- 2. Donation period
- until May 31, 2016 11:59 p.m. <Japan Standard Time>
- 3. Eligible persons
- Donations can be made by all ANA Mileage Club Members.
- 4. How to donate
- Please click "DONATE MILES" below.
- 5. Notice
- * Once your application is accepted, no change, refund or cancellation is allowed.
- * Miles can be donated online only through ANA Website (PC site).
- * No receipt will be issued.
- 6. Inquiries
ANA Mileage Club Service Center
- * 【Open Hours】 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (except Sundays, national holidays and New Year holidays)
April 15, 2016
All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
ANA Mileage Club