New Partnership with Alitalia airlines will begin on October 28, 2018
ANA is pleased to announce Alitalia airlines as its new airline partner starting October 28, 2018.
■Starting date of Mileage Accrual
From October 28, 2018 (JST)
■Eligible flights for Mileage Accrual
Alitalia airlines operated flights (AZ)
Code share routes only.
(Code share flights for ANA (NH) which are operated by Alitalia airlines.)
Code share routes :
Narita = Rome, Narita = Milan
Rome = Turin, Rome = Milan, Rome = Florence, Rome = Bologna, Rome = Venice, Rom = Naples
Accrual rate according to booking class
|Class of Service||Booking class for mileage accrual||Accrual Rate|
|C, D, E||125%|
|Premium Economy Class||P||100%|
|Economy Class||Y, B, M||100%|
|H, K, V||70%|
|T, N, S, X||50%|
■Notes for Mileage Accrual
- ・Miles will be accrued to members according to the name that appears on the purchased air ticket and boarding pass.
- ・The mileage accrual rate when using child fare is based on the boarding class of the air ticket in the same manner as when using adult fare.
- ・Not eligible if boarding is cancelled due to any reason such as delay or cancellation.
- ・Free air tickets, various special award discounts, and Flight Awards are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- ・Some booking classes and operated flights are not eligible for mileage accrual.
For detailed information on partner carriers, please click here.
<Redeem Miles for Partner Flights Awards>
- * The conditions and acceptance period for Award Reservation will be announced shortly.
<Premium Member Services>
For Airport Services when boarding flights operated by Alitalia airlines (When flying on an ANA codeshare flight), please click here.