- *Customers who only wish to use SKiP Service can start the process from step 2.
STEP 1: Set Up the Rakuten Edy App
First, make sure that the Rakuten Edy app has been installed.
If "E-money Rakuten Edy" Is Displayed on the EZ Menu
- 1. Launch the Rakuten Edy app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete initial setup.
- 2. When setup has been completed properly, the Setup Completed screen will be displayed.
If "E-money Rakuten Edy" Is Not Displayed on the EZweb Menu
Follow the menu path below to download the Rakuten Edy app.
Rakuten Edy Electronic Money
After downloading, follow the instructions above to complete initial setup.
Refer to the Rakuten Edy, Inc. website and the EZweb website indicated below for details related to using the Rakuten Edy app.
Rakuten Edy Website: http://edy.rakuten.co.jp/language/en/
STEP 2: Register the Mobile AMC App
ANA Mileage Club membership is required to register.
- *This service is exclusively for OSAIFU-KEITAI® (digital wallet) devices.
- *Rakuten Edy app registration is required in order to register for Keitai de Edy Miles. (Refer to the above.)
- 1. Select Login on the ANA SKY MOBILE top page.
- 2. Enter your 10-digit AMC membership number and password. Check the entered information and select Login.
- 3. After logging in, select AMC Mobile App from the top page.
- 4. Select Download.
- 5. An explanation about the app download will be displayed. Confirm the contents and select Agree.
- 6. After the download completes, the AMC Membership Number Registration screen will be displayed. Enter your AMC membership number and password, then select Register AMC Membership Number. Your AMC membership number will be registered to the IC chip.
- 7. Next, the Keitai de Edy Miles Registration screen will be displayed. Confirm the contents and select Yes.
- Customers who only wish to use SKiP Service should select No.
- *Customers who have already registered for Keitai de Edy Miles should select Yes. The information will be transferred.
- 8. Your name and AMC membership number will be displayed. The Edy Number and Edy logo will be displayed after Keitai de Edy Miles registration has been completed. Registration is thus complete.
- 9. Mileage balance confirmation, Edy Award redemption, Edy balance confirmation, and other services can then be used.
STEP 3: Use Edy and Earn Miles
Charging is possible online, at the cashier counter of some merchants which accept Edy payment (convenience stores, etc.), and at Edy Charger terminals.
Earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 spent at Rakuten Edy merchants such as airport shops, convenience stores, and supermarkets.
- *Miles can be accrued with Edy purchases starting from the day on which Keitai de Edy Miles registration was completed.
If Edy on an OSAIFU-KEITAI device is linked to other points, mileage accrual will start from 3 days after Keitai de Edy Miles service registration. (Example: If Keitai de Edy Miles registration is changed on January 1, mileage accrual will start from January 4.)