SUPER FLYERS CARD
registered family members
About the Service
Please check with the operating airline for terms and conditions in using each lounge due information may vary.
Diamond Service, Platinum Service, and Super Flyers members, will be entitled to airport services when presenting your status card.
- * When Super Flyers member accessing airport lounge, members must present Super Flyers Lounge Card. ( Super Flyers Lounge Card is different from Super Flyers Credit Card)
Please be aware if Super Flyers Lounge Card is not presented access may be denied.
Depending on the operating carrier, it may be necessary to present your Super Flyers Lounge Card for other airport services.
When flying on an ANA codeshare flight
- *1Members may invite one guest to join them in the lounge designated by the operating airline. (Please see following note(*2) for Garuda Indonesia (GA) operated flights) Please check with the operating airline for details.
- *2When boarding on Garuda Indonesia (GA) operated flights, designated lounge access is available for Diamond Service Members +1 guest. Lounge access for Platinum and Super Flyers Members will be for members only.
- *3There maybe be no limit to the number of checked bags but weight restrictions maybe applied. Please contact the operating airline for the conditions that apply for each flights.
- *4Weight limitation is a 23kg limit per piece in Economy Class, and a 32kg limit per piece in Business Class.
- *5Flights operated by Germanwings and Eurowings are eligible regardless of the flight number on your reservation. This apply only if Lufthansa Senator Lounge or Lufthansa Business Lounge is available in departure airport.
- *6Services listed with EN are applicable to all EN operated flights regardless of the flight number on your reservation.
- *7Flights operated by Star Alliance Connecting Partner are only eligible on itinearies connecting to/from Star Alliance member airlines operated flights.
- *8Services listed with OA are applicable to all OA operated flights regardless of the flight number.