Churaumi Aquarium is designed to take visitors on a journey from Okinawa's shallow coastal waters to its Kuroshio Current zone and all the way to its deep sea zone. On this journey, visitors can encounter the creatures living in these different areas and experience the wonder and importance of Okinawa's sea. Rather than just simply displaying a row of fish tanks, the aquarium offers a superb range of attractions so that no matter how often you visit you won't get bored - a new experience awaits you every time. These include sea life tanks that can be enjoyed from a wide range of angles, various exhibitions, and many aquarium programs. Furthermore, Churaumi Aquarium is located inside Ocean Expo Park, and this park offers many other attractions to make for a fun-packed day. Among these are the Tropical Dream Center, which showcases tropical and subtropical flowers and fruits, including more than 2,000 orchids; the Oceanic Culture Museum and Planetarium, which boasts a simulated night sky filled with as many as 140 million stars; and a dolphin show (free of charge).
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 100 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Customers who use an ANA Card to pay for the eligible ticket fees below at Churaumi Aquarium's ticket counter.
- Adults, High School Students, Elementary and Junior High School Students
- General Admission Fee (general customers/groups<of 20 or more>) / After 16:00 Ticket (admission permitted from 16:00 onward) / Annual Passport
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card to pay the fee for a ticket eligible for mileage accrual at Churaumi Aquarium's ticket counter.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus. (As of June 2018, iD payments are unavailable.)
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Purchases not made at the Churaumi Aquarium's ticket counter are ineligible for mileage accrual.
- Advance ticket purchases are ineligible for mileage accrual.
Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
Summer period (March-September): 08:30-20:00
Normal period: (October-February): 08:30-18:30
(Last admission: One hour before closure)