The real world of lions, zebras, giraffes, and tigers unfolds just beyond a single pane of window glass.
There are also many highlights, such as the only Sumatran elephant on display in Japan and one of the largest numbers of white tigers in Japan.
The popular full course bus (weekdays) and the breeding experience bus (weekends and public holidays) follow special routes that come up close with American bison and lions.
In the walking safari zone, visitors can experience feeding herbivores.
On weekends and holidays, visitors can also feed lions and white tigers.
The amusement zone is home to an amusement park, a bird park where fun flying shows are held, a little farm where you can enjoy pony riding and playing with rabbits, and an event hall where you can take pictures with cute animals.
Mileage Accrual Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- * Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.)
The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
How to Accrue Miles
Pay by credit using your ANA Card when entering and paying at shops and restaurants.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- * QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Available for those who pay with ANA Cards at the entrance counter, Marche store, and Savannah restaurant.
- * Also available for guide radio fees when entering and the optional ride fees.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1 to 2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Payment by credit using an ANA Card is necessary when paying.
- Online-only discount entry tickets are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Tickets purchased online are not eligible for mileage accrual.