Offshore time is the real pleasure of traveling. Until you wake up in the morning and sleep at night, you can spend your time freely. Asuka offers you the time to travel, without the hassle of packing and the time you spend as you go.
Mileage Redemption Rate
1 mile for every JPY 500 (including tax)
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Amounts spent on cruise fare offered by Asuka Cruise.
- *Applicable to cruise services departing on or after October 16, 2020.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
How to Accrue Miles
Please fill in the ANA Mileage Club customer number (10 digits) on the [Miles Accumulation Form] issued by Asuka Cruise and return it together with the application form.
Timing of Mileage Accrual
After Crusing, approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Customers who reserve cruise services departing on or after October 16, 2020 are eligible for mileage accrual.
- After making a tentative reservation by phone, fax or via the website, you will be sent a travel application form, invoice and other reservation-related documentation by NYK Cruises. Please fill in the enclosed mileage accrual form and return it along with the application form.
(Please note that reservations made via travel agencies will not be eligible for mileage accrual.)
- The amount applicable for mileage accrual is that inclusive of tax. Amounts will be rounded down to the nearest JPY 500.
- Only the amount spent on the cruise journey itself will be eligible for mileage accrual. Miles will not be accrued for on-board dining and shopping costs and sightseeing costs at stopover destinations.
- Miles are accrued by the member who boards the cruise.
NYK Cruises Co., Ltd. Cruise Desk
09:30-17:00 (not available on weekends and national holidays)
https://www.asukacruise.co.jp/inquiries/ (Text is available in Japanese only.)