- The Centrair Valet Parking Service is directly managed by Chubu International Airport Terminal1.
- Enjoy an indulgent level of service that offers peace of mind, convenience, and speed.
- Simply drop off your vehicle at the rotary next to the terminal and eliminate the hassle of looking for a parking space.
- Professional staff will then take your vehicle to a dedicated parking facility.
- Your vehicle will also be prepared for your return according to the arrival time of your flight.
- Optional services such as car washing and refueling are also available to enable efficient use of time while the vehicle is parked. (*Service fees apply.)
- The parking facility is equipped with security systems and covered by liability insurance to safeguard all vehicles.
Mileage Redemption Rate
- When the service is used after a reservation had been made via the Centrair Valet Parking Service inquiry number or the service's website (i.e., the vehicle is parked, then returned) = 50 miles
- When the service is used after a reservation had been made via the dedicated reservation page for ANA Mileage Club members (i.e., the vehicle is parked, then returned) = 100 miles
- *One of the above rates will be applied.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Customers who use the service after having made a reservation via the Centrair Valet Parking Service inquiry number or the service's website (i.e., they leave their vehicle, then collect it again).
How to Accrue Miles
When calling the Centrair Valet Parking Service inquiry number to make a reservation, please provide your 10-digit ANA Mileage Club membership number and state that you wish to accrue mileage.
When making a reservation online via the Centrair Valet Parking Service website or the dedicated reservation page for ANA Mileage Club members, please follow the on-screen instructions and enter your 10-digit ANA Mileage Club membership number.
Text is available in Japanese only.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
Retroactive Mileage Registration
Retroactive mileage registration is not permitted.
- Service is available in Japanese only.
- The details of the service, valet stand location, and service fees are subject to change without notice.
- You may be asked to present your ANA Card or ANA Mileage Club Card as a form of identification when using the service.
Reservations and Inquiries
Centrair Valet Parking Service Inquiry Number
Service Hours: 06:00-22:00 (JST; Also available on weekends and national holidays.)