The Tokyo Monorail service runs on average every 4 minutes during the daytime, and its Haneda Express trains travel non-stop between Hamamatsucho (Hamamatsucho Station) and Haneda Airport (Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station) to get you to your destination in as little as 13 minutes. Travelers can also enjoy easy access from Tokyo Monorail's station ticket gates to the airport terminals. Remarkably, Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station's ticket gates are less than a minute's walk away from the departure lobby. You can also enjoy elevated views of Tokyo Bay and Haneda Airport from your window on the train.
Mileage Redemption Rate
Earn 20 miles for every journey costing JPY 492 on an eligible sector.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
ANA Mileage Club members who use an IC transport card to travel on an eligible sector on the Tokyo Monorail
How to Accrue Miles
Travel on an eligible sector, and then scan the IC transport card you used for travel against the terminal set up outside the gates of the station at which you disembark. When you first scan your IC travel card against the terminal, follow the on-screen instructions and enter your ANA Mileage Club membership number.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Monorail Hamamatsucho Station = Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station / Haneda Airport Terminal 2 Station / Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station
- * Journeys between airport terminals (e.g., Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station = Haneda Airport Terminal 1 Station) are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- * Journeys between the airport and a station other than Monorail Hamamatsucho Station (e.g., Tennozu Isle Station = Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Station) are not eligible for mileage accrual either.
Timing of Mileage Accrual
After your journey, approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Mileage accrual will not be available if you board or disembark the train at a station other than Monorail Hamamatsucho and the airport terminal stations.
- Mileage accrual will not be available if your do not scan your IC transport card on the terminal after your journey.
- Mileage accrual will not be available if you do not scan your IC transport card against both the reader on the automatic ticket gates and the terminal.
- After traveling on an eligible sector, please be sure to scan your IC transport card against the terminal immediately after exiting the ticket gates. (Please note that you must scan your IC transport card on the day of travel.)
If you do not do this, you may not be able to accrue any miles for your journey depending on the usage of your IC transport card.
- You cannot accrue miles through this offer with the ANA Mileage Club and another frequent flyer program simultaneously.
- Mileage will not be accrued in the event of fraud, etc. being detected.
- You cannot accrue mileage for several journeys on the same day by scanning your IC transport card against the terminal only once.
- Scanning your IC transport card against the terminal once will earn you 20 miles.
- A maximum of 80 miles can be earned in one day.
- If you use multiple IC transport cards to accumulate miles through this offer, any overlapping scans made within a certain amount of time will be invalidated.
- You can issue a receipt from the terminal. Please do not forget to take your receipt if you issue one.
- There may be cases in which IC travel cards are replaced unexpectedly due to customers renewing their card or requesting a replacement (including Mobile Suica), or for reasons attributable to the IC issuer. In this instance, you will need to register your card again.
- Please be sure to have your ANA Mileage Club card with you at all times.
- You will not accrue any mileage if you have registered a number that does not exist.
- Please note that mileage accrual will not be available if you have to take another form of transport due to construction work, transport disruptions, etc.