Tokyo Nihon Kotsu was launched as the Nihon Kotsu Group's Kansai office.
It provides limousine services to various customers around the clock, 365 days a year.
No matter how short the journey, Tokyo Nihon Kotsu will do its utmost to deliver the best possible service to each and every one of its customers.
Mileage Accrual Rate
1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent on service fees
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Customers can earn miles when using an ANA Card to pay for a limousine service.
How to Accrue Miles
Please use an ANA Card to make your payment.
(Text is available in Japanese only.)
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- ・iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- ・QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Timing of Mileage Accrual
Approximately 1 to 2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.
- Taxi services are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- Please use an ANA VISA/Master/JCB/Diners/AMEX Card to make your payment.
- Upon requesting a limousine service, please state the method by which you will pay for the service.