As Japan's largest duty free shop and with its focus on popular, Japan-made products, Laox offers a wide range of high-quality products such as kitchen and digital appliances, watches, cosmetics, medicines, miscellaneous goods, souvenirs, foodstuffs, and health products.
Store staff are able to serve customers in a wide variety of languages, including Chinese. They are also up-to-date with international news and trends, and are able to assist you with all your shopping needs.
Laox looks forward to seeing you in one of their stores across Japan, from Hokkaido to Kanto and the Tokyo Metropolitan Area, Kansai, Kyushu, and Okinawa.
Mileage Redemption Rate
In addition to miles that can be redeemed with credit card points, customers can earn 1 mile for every JPY 200 (including tax) spent when paying with an ANA Card.
- *Certain procedures are required when redeeming credit card points for miles and an annual redemption handling fee will apply, with some exceptions. (Some cards, such as ANA Wide Gold Cards, do not require redemption handling fees.) The number of accruable miles may differ depending on the credit card company, transaction details, etc.
Mileage Accrual Eligibility
Amounts spent on purchases at any Laox store within Japan.
- *Purchases made on the online store are not eligible for mileage accrual.
How to Accrue Miles
Pay for your purchases at Laox stores using an ANA credit card.
Mileage Accrual When Paying with Apple Pay/iD/QUICPay™
- ・iD payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Furthermore, Apple Pay payments with ANA VISA Cards or ANA MasterCards are made using iD and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- ・QUICPay™ payments with ANA JCB Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Apple Pay payments with ANA JCB Cards are made using QUICPay™ and are therefore not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
- *QUICPay™ or Apple Pay payments made with ANA American Express Cards are not eligible for ANA Card Miles Plus.
Mileage Accrual Date
Approximately 1-2 months will be required for the miles to be credited to the mileage balance.